Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

mjbears mjbears
northants

Hi everyone,,, hope you have all had loads of snow,,,we have and  i am totally snowed in all roads closed today even m1 is down to 1 lane. heres a few snaps for you and still the snow is coming down,,,my son is already out in it.....to cold for me so i am staying in and making another bear take care  melissaxxxtmpphp50KZvZ.jpgtmpphphzSof3.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Melissa, Great pictures! The snow was melting away yesterday, but over night the white stuff has dumped itself down over the UK again. I had a huge job trying to open the door to the garden to let my dogs out this morning. The garden door opens outwards and there was masses of snow in the way. Finally I got enough room for them to get out and the poor little mites were in really deep snow and still couldn't go to the loo. Half an hour later my husband had cleared enough snow for them to finally uncross their legs.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin   

Hugs, Jane.  :hug:

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

This was us the other day:

Captured_2009-2-2_00000.JPG
Captured_2009-2-2_00001.JPG
Captured_2009-2-2_00002.JPG

This morning we've got up and it's really coming down, I haven't taken any more pictures yet though.

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

it's snowed more by me, but sadly, roads are still ok so i have to go to work tonight  bear_angry

mjbears mjbears
northants

great pics everyone love them our local shop has no milk  so will have to crack open the wine laters lol........ oh i have 1 bottle of mulled wine from xmas thats it  better that get that on the stove :crackup:
i have run out  of stuffing for my bears and cant get out hope it goes by tomorrow  :pray:
will get more pics added later and my hubby is still building snowmen and woman lol.......keep warm everyonex

puca bears puca bears

Ye gods - amazing! It's normally me, sending pics of our snow, to relatives in England.........all we got was a bit on sunday! And the most so far was in early Jan during a VERY cold snap - the lowest was around minus 20C, and believe me, you don't want to go out in that either!
Main thing is to just enjoy it - and be VERY careful if and when it turns to ice
huggies
Maria

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Here's a few pictures taken just a few minutes ago (11.44 am. Thursday 5th February 09)

JANES-SNOW-PICTURES.jpg

JANES-SNOW-PICTURES2.jpg

JANES-SNOW-PICTURES3.jpg

Hugs, Jane.    :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:

mjbears mjbears
northants

thanks for your warm wishes maria minus 20c  i wouldnt go out either in that ..........jane i love your snaps cant wait to watch news tonight we had the film crew in our village today taking clips of the green the kids have all made igloos and little ski slopes and giant snowmen              melting a little now HOORAY i can go out tomorrow take care all melissax

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

We also have had lots of snow again today about 7'' of the white stuff, and they predict more for tonight too, heres a pic of my 3 1/2 year old with his first snowman

snow.jpg

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

This has been the craziest winter, and it's not over yet! bear_shocked
The pictures are wonderful.  Thanks everyone for posting.
It's the closest I'll probably ever get to Great Britain. bear_sad
Stay warm!!!
:hug:

mjbears mjbears
northants

thanks guys been great seeing all your pics and how sweet is the snowman....... more snow predicted for  tonight up to 20cms for us on top of what we have OH NO i really do need to get out i need more bear bits lol....oh well they will have to stay unstuffed until i get some more stuffing lol take care more pics tomorrow please if we get some more snow STAY SAFE AND WARM XXXX bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Beautiful snow pictures and thanks for sharing everyone.
Great weather though to be in front of the fire and making bears.

Stay warm and cosy and I hope that warmer weather will come for you soon.

Warmest hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I really love looking at all the snow pictures.  I have lived the the desert for 30 years and only see snow on the mountains to the north of us a couple of times a year.  Yesterday the temp was near 90F and today 75F.  You would think I lived in the southern hemisphere this week.

teeeej Brisbane

You need to send some of that snow over here! Parts of Australia are in a heat wave!!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Sydney is expecting temps above 40C over the weekend and up to 47C out west I'm staying home inside because it will be to hot to go out! New South Wales now gets the heatwave that was moving through Adeliade SA and Melbourne VIC . This post is one extreme to the other crazy weather everywhere. I will be dreaming about these snow pictures I bet. (They are pretty though) I can only imagine never been in actual snow falling.

Hugs
Raewyn

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

I think it looks fantastic, enjoy the snow while you can cause it won't last.  It's just so nice to see people actually out playing in it and the kids enjoying it.  I  usually have to shovel off the patio for our dogs as they both are small and they can't get through the snow very well.   The pictures are really nice, fresh snow makes everything look so pretty.

big hugs

Shane

mjbears mjbears
northants

thanks wow some of you are  baking in the sunshine lovely but 40c wow a little to much,,, well this morning the snow has just started again here still got most of yesterdays laying about and building up again just hope we dont get another 20cms  more pics laters x

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

All we have in Norfolk is rain,rain,rain-really dull and miserable.I think I would prefer the snow but we haven't had much at all bear_sad
Laurie :hug:
Just edited to say that it is now snowing-I wish this weather would make its mind up bear_whistle

Densteds Densteds
Website

Great photos, they cooled me down just looking at them...

It was

112 degrees

here today, just a smidge warmish!!  bear_grin  and supposed to be hotter over the next two days OMG going into meltdown!!!  bear_wacko

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I love seeing snow but wouldn't want to live in it.  I get cold easily.

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

wow..looks soo pretty!! I wish we had some..we got to 47C today the hottest day ever on record..and it was super windy..so there is 5 out of control large fires and loads and loads of small ones in my state..people 10 mins drive from me have been evacuated, over 100 homes lost, 14 lives snuffed out, one fire truck burnt out, only one terrestrial tv station is on the air, only am radio stations on air..power keeps flickering, roads closed, ash and smoke everywhere, it got dark at 6.30pm (usually 9.30 at the mo)..its a bit spooky..we feel safe as we are in town..but who knows..its been trying to rain, but its just wet soot
Kerrilyn

mjbears mjbears
northants

omg kerrilyn stay safe sounds dreadful..... and lives lost to how sad................keep us updated melissa....our snow is still laying around. we had more yesterday and made the raod a mightmare once again all tunrded into ice this morning and still expect more until wed/thursday..... a lot of the elderley cant get out and havent been able to until last wed main shops have run out of bread nad milk i went to major supermarket on sat and to find no milk on shelfs the shoppers were a nightmare i am sure everyone flood out to get food in worse than xmas the queing was madness oh well managed to get milk now there is a video on you tube  snow in nether heyford thats out village......and also a clip on m1 blocked right down the road from me.....worth watching from youtube.

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Sounds like you've got the worst of it there MJ, it snowed again yesterday here, but the roads are fine. Hopefully I can go driving today  :dance:

Board footer