Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

He is wonderful Judi, love those eyes!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

If that thing got any more real looking, we'd need stitches.  Amazing, Judi.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Absolutely beautiful Judi, a work of art,  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh wow, Judi . . . I had no idea that tigers inhabited Wisconsin.  He's a real beauty, but careful that he doesn't grow up and mistake Jolene and your pup for dinner!   bear_laugh  bear_whistle

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.  Your talent is awesome!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

I will come and tigernap him at once.
I think he would love to live in Sweden!
We have the tiger as a symbol for our country!
He is awesum.
I love the face, the big head and those lovely eyes!
I am so inlove again!

bear_wub
Birgitta

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  to all of you bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Ealnie, I love that lion cub.  He/she is so tiny.  A new born?  I would love to hold one like that.  When I had my pic taken with a tiger cubs I was not allowed to hold them but I cuddled them on the table.  One was a white tiger that went for my hair and I fed him a bottle of puppy formula mixed with strained chicken.  I wouldn't have cared if he bit me at all just to have a chance at being so close.

Birgitta I did not know the tiger was your countries symbol.  Beautiful beautiful animal to have as a symbol.  Our animal here in America is the Bald Eagle.

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: completely gorgeous  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

terrific piece, judi. . . this is the one I've waiting to see since you had your own personal tiger cuddle this spring.  it was well worth the wait, what a beauty!

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

He's amazing! I love all your realistic animals  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Tiger in swedish means silence and I have never got it that some think we swedish is so quiet  bear_whistle

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Fantastic tiger, Judi!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I have to agree with everyone!  And your idea of a full sized tiger... now that would be neat!  :clap:  I'm sure you'd do an amazing job if you could get enough mohair!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awe Thanks so much everyone. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Melissa, there is a bear I want for my living room that is 6 feet 5 inches tall made of plush.  He would go great in our house.  I have been dropping hints to my hubby as he will sometimes surprise me with a large gift. bear_original  bear_wub  Anyway, when I showed it to him in a catalog he said" Why don't you just make one." bear_wub   HA!  Can you imagine how much fabric it would take...not to mention stuffing????

I spent most of today wrestling with another new tiger design.  This is the largest piece I have designed yet.  He is pretty large but I won't know just how big until he is done....now I have to wait for my order from Intercal so i can start.......AFTER I get more Toy Shoppe Bears done bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Bigge wrote:

Tiger in swedish means silence and I have never got it that some think we swedish is so quiet  :whistle:

You know I wonder if Sweden is like a tiger :   Strong and Silent.  Tigers just have that "presence"...you know.  They don't need to growl....just to show themselves.( by the way, I just bought some Swedish made clogs and they are wonderful!)

Lions have always been called the "King of the Jungle" but really this is not accurate.  Firstly lions do not live in a jungle and they are not as large as a male Siberian tiger.  So really the tiger should be the King of the Jungle. bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He is gorgeous Judi and has such a handsome and realistic face bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you Laurie. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Okay, I have taken the plunge and put him on ebay (reserve a little more than 1/2 retail) I have another new design in the works so/and I hope I will not regret adopting this one out.  I would have liked to put him on Bid4Bears but my MacBook computer will not allow it.  I need to get another pc.  Two computers are better than one.  I think Bid4Bears is a great alternative to ebay and it really needs our support.

I am sure many of you feel like this:  I really get attached to some of m bears and animals. bear_cry  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

OMG Judi!!!  He is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

Gorgeous tiger Judi!! bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thanks Brenda and Laura :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

portobellobearco now - Amy Goodrich Collectables
California
Website

Wow Judi I have been a long time admirer of your work. I think those tigers are just divine! you've captured the heart and soul of all those wonderful animals. You are truly talented and special! Well done!
love Amy..x

Board footer