Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

newbears309.jpgHi everyone,
I know I know I have not been around much lately. Lots going on around here. Husband got laid off his job so that means I need to pick up the pace a bit.  bear_sad  Plus I had planned to go to Ca. to see our kids. Really looking forward to that...
Soooo I have finished five new bears and they are now on my web site. Please take a peek if you have a chance.

Big Hugs,
Bonnie

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

my dad got layed off, too.. bear_sad alot of people i know had to move because of that. must be hard making a living selling teddys. i wish u the best of luck selling them! bear_original

Tanya'sTeddies Teddy Bears by Tanya de Bruijn
Lethbridge

Sorry to hear about your hubby being laid off. I worry about my husband's job too.  bear_sad  I will say a prayer for you and your family.

Beautiful bears, btw!  bear_wub

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Bonnie,
I am so sorry to hear of your husband being laid off.  Bearmaking is such a fun "job" - so, at least you can be happy in your work while you are stepping up the pace!   Your gallery of available bears is wonderful.   Fancy is my favorite - she is definitely a sassy girl!
Best wishes.
Hugs  & Blessings,
Janice

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I am so sorry to hear about your husband Bonnie.

Love all your bears and bunny  bear_wub they are all so very cute.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I, too, am sorry to hear about your husband being laid off. Times are scary. I do love this little group of your bears...but I really love all your bears. They always have a baby or toddler look.

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk

I´m so sorry, too.

What a cute group of wonderful bears, love them ! Most, the one one the left side  bear_thumb

avateddy Posts: 1,361

I´m so sorry to hear about your husband. bear_sad
Your bears are sooo sweet. Great work  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Olga

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

wow, they are all beautiful, think my favourite is the one on the left with the cute eyebrows, they are all special though  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww they are all adorable, they soon find homes I think  bear_wub  bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Such an adorable bunch of bears!  They are all sooooo appealing!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Adorable, Bonnie.  Cute, cute, cute!!!  Love 'em all.

Board footer