Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi Ed, the only thing I'm interested in is keeping a positive focus on our bear art in these trickier financial times.  We bear makers need all the outlets we can muster to promote the bear as art and competitions are great for drumming up interest and enthusiasm.

Anyway, I reckon we're probably all singing from the same hymn sheet, so here's to a successful URSA's and good luck to everyone who takes part.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for your kind comments about my work ... much appreciated! bear_original

edspencer tEDDIE bears
Wichita, Ks.
All Bear wrote:

Hi Ed, the only thing I'm interested in is keeping a positive focus on our bear art in these trickier financial times.  We bear makers need all the outlets we can muster to promote the bear as art and competitions are great for drumming up interest and enthusiasm.

Anyway, I reckon we're probably all singing from the same hymn sheet, so here's to a successful URSA's and good luck to everyone who takes part.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for your kind comments about my work ... much appreciated! :)

AMEN

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Everything is cool Ed, I know what you mean about negativity in the last couple of yrs.  Bear artist and collectors are the best people, but sometimes they wonder off the path a little bit  :crackup:  :crackup: .  I'd like to think I try and keep people on the path  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes .  It's tough to get our thoughts out right sometimes on these darn forums, but  no offense was intended.

big hugs 

Shane

Board footer