Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

3237757.jpg3237749.jpgHi everyone!This is Skittles made from some wonderful tie dyed rainbow colored mohair I was lucky enough to win on ebay some time ago.He measures 12 inches tall with green glass eyes and a deep purple nose.His hat and collar are made from plush felt and painted to match his coloring.He is now on ebay if you would like to have a peek at his auction.~~~~Sharie

LindaCoker - Lollihops Posts: 144
Website

Aw, who needs candy when there is such a sweet one in the world?!? Looooove his coat of many colors.

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Oh I love him!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub He is scrumptious!!!!Marvelous colors in that mohair.  You used it to great advantage!
Beth

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

What a lovely little bear! bear_wub  bear_wub Looks so innocent and sweet, really nice!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

He is just wonderful,  I always love the vintage look you do.  This mohair is stunning
Joanne

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Fantastic!!  Love the color & style!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

biryza Moscou

The charming kid!!!!
Very beautiful colouring and is a lot of details!

Galina.

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

Thank you for the wonderful compliments on Skittles!He has been adopted and will be traveling to his new home Monday.I have had requests for a simular colored ted so I will be trying my luck at tie dying some mohair soon~~~hope it turns out as nice as Skittles colors!~~~Sharie

Board footer