Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Timothy4.jpgTimothy2.jpgTimothy1.jpgHello everyone, I have my next wee bunny available!  I am offering him privately before listing him on eBay next Tuesday, just as I did Butler.  Butler has gone to live with one of my wonderful collectors!

Please meet little Timothy O'Bryan! I know it's not St. Patty's Day, but well I work on inspiration and I have dear friends who own a local Irish Pub, and have been spending a lot of time with them there!  The warm, welcome atmosphere and family-oriented kindness just really got my creative juices going!  And so here is wee Timothy O'Bryan, named ofter the owner. bear_original Timothy is made from premium mohair, soft and wavy, in white.  He has been extensively shaded, scissor and thread sculpted to create his baby bunny face.  He is fully jointed with a wobble neck joint and hardboard/locknut joints in his limbs and armatures in his arms.  He is filled with polyfil and a pouch of stainless steel 'sand' for a nice weight.  If you are interested in Timothy, please feel free to email!

Thanks so much to you all, it's so great to be back!

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hes gorgeous a sweet face bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Adorable bunny  bear_wub

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

HES ADORABLE, HE LOOKS SO ANGELIC, HIS FACE IS ADORABLE AND I LOVE HIS LITTLE NOSE X

mjbears mjbears
northants

what a sweet bunnyxx

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I love the shape of this little sweetheart.  He just stands so naturally.  He is really beautiful
Joanne

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Kimberley,

What a wonderful cute bunny. bear_thumb
A lovely cute face! :clap:

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you all so much! I am really enjoying getting back into making my bunnies again!  I told the owner that I named this bunny after him and he just laughed and said, "but he's so soft and cuddly!!"  bear_tongue

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Sooooo sweet!  This little one has such an adorable baby bunny face!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

She's absolutely adorable Kimbly.  I just love you Bunnie's.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
XXXX Denise  :hug:

Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you so much Melisa and Denise! Your compliments are so sweet!  big hugs!

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

Hi Kimberly,he is  adorable!Such a sweet and gentle expression and he looks so soft and cuddly...wonderful work!xxxxSharie

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

He is beautiful!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub love all your critters bear_wub

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Oh sweet baby bunny!
Love her! bear_wub

Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you all so very much! Timothy is on his way to live with a couple of his 'brothers and sisters'!

Board footer