Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

heather7.jpgheather6.jpgheather5.jpgheather8.jpgSometimes I get the urge to create a miniature bear so this week I brought to life Heather at only 3.7".  She is a precious wee bear that gets up to all sorts of mischief, but with such an innocent little face all you can do is smile when you find her head first in the sugar bowl!! She was inspired by the hillsides of Scotland covered with the most beautiful purple haze of heather. I hand dyed her Schulte mohair and tiny wool felt pads and lovingly hand stiched every tiny stich to bring this Bonny Lass to life.

She is available for adoption from my website where you can see all her fun photos and details -

http://www.bumpkinbears.com/en/v3/bears.php

This week I have lots of Special Offers on all available Bumpkin Bears, including choices of Free Worldwide Postage, Free Prints or Free Notecards.  Pop along to my blog for all the details -

www.bumpkinbears.com/blog

Mini Beary Hugs
Catherine and Heather
xx

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Catherine.  This teddy is just as cute as can be and the tea cup is lovely.  Cute cute  bear_wub cute

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Hi Catherine, this little bear is so cute and sassy!! I love the color -  it suits her very well.  bear_wub  bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Catherine,
     Heather is a darling wee teddy - I do love the small ones.  I also love her colour - one of these days I will be brave enough to make a coloured teddy!

hugs,

Brenda

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Thanks so much, Heather has now found a special new home.
Hugs
Catherine x

Board footer