Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

smallparis.jpgSo despite a 8 month holiday from bear making, I haven't been resting up much   bear_whistle   I thought you might like to see a little of what I've been up to...It's all been a lot of fun, and just the thing I needed to make me enjoy making bears again. 

I've been sewing for Blythe - it wasn't until I bought my first one that I realised there's a whole other bunch of bear artists I know from tt who own this doll.  Whilst she's not everyone's cup of tea she has been giving me some light relief- it's soooooo much easier to sew clothes for her than my miniature bears. 

smallolive.jpg

smallpig.jpg

I've also been making lots of stationery items - I've been selling at a local indie craft show called "craft2.0"  Lots of the sellers are into recycling and upcycling and all things handmade.  It's lots of fun, though I wasn't feeling the joy so much when I was sanding 200 clothes pegs this weekend!

3462356376_5499e8d35b_m.jpg

3462336030_054e8453c8_m.jpg

3221513305_5aba54b288_m.jpg

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

cool! those outfits are really cute. and i like those crafts too.i really like the leaf one. i make lots of crafts as well as bears.  bear_grin and i like to draw, too. oh and paint. and i play instruments. i guess you could say im not too short of a multi-way "artist". speaking of which, i better go play my cello and piano. tata! bear_laugh

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

The outfits look great ...The BJD world is huge with a tremendous following.. I discovered them last Nov.and loved every minute.Mikki

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Soooo cute Melissa  bear_wub  And so good to see you back  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Fantastic clothes Melissa, you are very talented bear_thumb    I was into Blythe in a big way last year and had 4 dolls, but I ended up selling them to fund my latest obsession - antique dolls bear_original

Board footer