Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

K Pawz Guest

kpawzflynn2.jpgHi Everyone, sorry for being non existent yet again. My husband has been suffering with degenerative osteoarthritis in both knees and miniscus tears for the last three years. He needs replacement but the surgeons tell him he is too young, and due to previous miniscus surgery they don't want to repair the current tears or it will leave him very little miniscus. His Dr. has finally told him until they can get things figured out he has to do what he can to preserve the knees and prevent any further damage. We live in a 3 level house, so have been advised to sell and move to a house with one level or something more accomadating for him....with this said, I have spent the last two weeks preparing our current house for sale, cleaning, organizing, painting, yardwork, deck staining to name a few, i didn't realize how much was involved!!!

I did however manage to get little Flynn finished and listed on eBay, it took me twice as long, and some pretty late nights, but here he is!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0321533668

hugs,
Krista

kpawzflynn9.jpg
kpawzflynn6.jpg

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Krista

Flynn is fabulous, well done!

Sorry to hear about your husband.  Good luck with the house move.

Best wishes
Jacqui :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Oh, sorry about your husband's medical situation. What a chore for you to get everything ready to sell; he probably can't help you any. Darling kitty. I've always loved the way you photograph. You make them seem so real.

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

Good luck with your house sale and may you find the perfect new one! Ypur kitty is darling! I love your work! bear_wub

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  What a cute kitty!

Sending positive vibes to you and your husband  :pray:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Krista, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, I hope you are able to find just the right new home.  Your kitty is just adorable  bear_wub
Hugs
Catherine x

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, Krista, and I wish you lots of luck with the house move. Your Flynn is wonderful - I love all your work!! bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:  :hug:

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

lovely kitten.
my husband too is suffering, altho not that badly. He has had 3 mini surgeries and is facing replacement but wants to put it off as long as he can. He is 65.
I met a nurse at a nursing home earlier this week who I suspect is in her early 50's and she's had both knees replaced. How old do they want you to be!!

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

fabulous creation! bear_original

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Little Flynn is fantastic!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Absolutely adorable. Another wonderful piece of work.
Big Hugs,
Denise  :hug:

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Cute little kitty! bear_wub

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

This kitty definitely looks award winning! Wonderful job!

bear_wub
~Robert

K Pawz Guest

Thank you so much everyone for your wonderful compliments on Flynn, and your well wishes for hubby.

My husband is only 48, and the dr.'s here in BC refuse to do any knee replacements yet saying that if they do it now he will have to have them redone again probably 2-3 times, so are refusing to do it.

hugs,
Krista

Board footer