Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I messed up and downloaded Internet Explorer 8   bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko and it has been a nightmare, computer locks up all the time, you can only click on certain links without it locking up, cant find any type of support to fix the problems so thought I might like to try Firefox, anyone here use it? Any problems with it??? thanks for any info....

UPDATE..............well I got Internet Explorer off my puter and I'm running Firefox now, I love it!!! Thanks all!

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

i use firefox, and no i have never experienced any problems with it, and no errors, so its good. i think it works better than internet explorer. hope this helped. bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I also prefer Firefox to Explorer, Tami, but if you can, I'd recommend getting Explorer 8 off of your computer first. From what I've read, there are aspects of it that are designed to interfere with Firefox. (Microsoft is not playing nice -- again.)

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

I use Firefox on my pc, and I find it to be more stable than IE bear_original

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I have Firefox on one of my computers and it's great - no problems!

White Forest White Forest Bears
Southern California

I've used it for a long time and never had any problems.  I switched at IE was so unsafe and I had so many problems with it.  FF is great!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Hi Tami,

I've used Firefox for years with no problems at all.

It's true that Explorer keeps trying to interfere . . . sneaky Microsoft.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Yep, me too I use Firefox as well and so far so good and no problems - it's used on both computers  bear_original

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOVE Firefox!!  Didn't know that IE8 interferes with Firefox.  Just installed that update a few days ago...

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I have used Firefox for a long while and have never had any trouble with it.
I like it.

Hugs
Carolyn

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Tami,
Another Firefox user here.  You won't get as many pop-ups with Firefox.  You will be much happier. 

Alison

Board footer