Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I was wondering if anyone knows how Rita is doing.  She was going through such a terrible time , I hope she is o.k. She has been on my mind lately.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Mine, too.  Good of you to ask after her.  I haven't heard anything.  Anyone?

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I too have worried about her but I have seen her bears on eBay this week and last so hopefully she is okay.I hope she sees this and lets us know how she is.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Well, I have gotten two of her bears within the last couple weeks... havent heard from her though....

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Same here... I got one of her bears from ebay and also emailed her.  Got the sweet bear but never heard from her ..... I hope she's OK bear_sad

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

There have been a lot of her bears on ebay recently..... I havent heard from her personally either, have emailed (to let her know how happy I was with my purchases) but got no response

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

I emailed her a few weeks ago too, but no reply. Maybe she has had to change computers and email addresses after moving out....but I do hope she hops onto TT before too long. I'm sure she'll come back when she's ready.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I was worry for her too and I also saw
her cute bears on E-bays...

I just hope she is doing ok.....

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

That is funny you should asked about Rita i too was think :(ing about her hope she is not out in the cold.

Board footer