Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

maybe I missed it in the books  but I'm wondering if you can correct a blurred picture?? I know I can blur them if I want but I have a few pics that are taken a bit blurred and I want to correct them? anyone know?? bear_original

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Depends on the cause of the blur and how much the picture is blurred.

In Photoshop Elements, you should probably use the "unsharp mask" tool instead of the "sharpen" tool.  It depends on what version of Photoshop Elements you have.

If the picture is blurred because the camera was not focused correctly you CAN correct for a certain amount of that using Photoshop Elements.

If there is an object or objects in the image that are blurred because they were moving (they have "trails") you can eliminate a small amount of that but if there is a lot, there's not much that can be done.

If you are using the full version of Photshop there are other, more advanced tools you can sharpen pictures with.

Post an example.  I can tell by looking at it.

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

I have both photoshop elements 6 and 7. In this picture you can tell her face is more blurred from me handling the camera.

Board footer