Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

I was wondering if I can list the same bears on Etsy and on Bearpile.  As I write this, it sounds silly.  It seems like it would be okay.  But I wasn't sure if there is some sort of proprietary thing. 

For people who are or have been on Bearpile--do you recommend it?  I'm just looking for another avenue for selling my bears.  I have done eBay and probably will again.  But for some silly reason, the whole auction thing stresses me out just a bit--and because of a chronic illness, my body doesn't handle any little stressor well.

Thanks,
Cheryl

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Cheryl, I list on ebay and bearpile.  I like bearpile, lots of people go there to look at bears, it is good exposure.  I list on ebay, then I direct bearpile lookers to my website for more info on the bear and a direct link to the auction.  You are not allowed to mention ebay on bearpile.  You can ask people to contact you directly about a bear and then send them to etsy, or sell it to them and remove it from etsy. Anyway, it is a good place to be seen
Joanne

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Cheryl,
I really like BearPile.  I don't usually do simultaneous listings.  I list on Bear Pile and if the bear doesn't sell in a week or so, will move it to eBay or visa versa.  It's nice to sell directly through Bear Pile and avoid ebay fees.  There have been some improvements to it recently that I think have made it better.  It is affordable and good exposure. 

Hugs,
Alison

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Cheryl,
You can list on both etsy and Bear Pile.  Being that you don't have a "Buy It Now" option on Bear Pile and you do on etsy, it is fine to list in both places.  Bear Pile will not allow you to mention etsy on their site, though.   Like Joanne mentioned, you can put "email me about adoption" in the Bear Pile description and then just remove the bear from etsy if it sells on Bear Pile.
Good Luck!
Hugs,
Janice

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

It is just fine Cheryl to list on both.  I like Bear Pile a lot, I have gained a lot of lovely customers through it, it's good exposure too.   Good luck with Bear Pile and Etsy, your bears are sooo sweet.
HUGS
Catherine x

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Thank you so much for the information!  I have now officially joined the ranks of Bearpile! :dance:
Wamly,
Cheryl

Board footer