Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I want to share some exciting news and a fantastic opportunity with you!

The Chicagoland Teddy Bear Show - Embassy Suites -Schaumburg, IL, which we've been working hard to organize and promote for the last year will make it's debut on October 24th! It's a sold out show with over 45 international artists and with a buffet, silent charity auction and also a workshop with Tami Eveslage it's going to be an exciting event! Collectors are registering for the festivities at a rapid rate and we've been advertising the show in local papers and with radio ads and ticket give aways so we anticipate a great turn out!

What does that have to do with you?

Well, as a teddy bear artist, supplier, magazine editor, etc any where in the world you're invited to be part of the show by placing a very affordable ad in our full-color Souvenir Show Program (free to all show attendees)! Reach hundreds of collectors and other artists with this direct marketing opportunity! Ad prices range from $10-20 and submitting and paying for your ad couldn't be easier! Just click here http://www.backroadbears.com/chicagolandprogramad.htm to learn more! Please note: ad and payment must be submitted no later than October 10, 2009 so don't wait!!!

bear_original
Thanks and Hugs,
Daphne Blau & Laura Matthews
Back Road Events

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Daphne,
This is a great deal.  I will send you my ad today! 

Hugs,
Alison

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I second that!  Wonderful opportunity and I will take advantage of it myself, even though I won't be able to attend the show.  bear_cry  bear_cry

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I look forward to receiving your ads, ladies! Thank you!

Sue Ann, next year maybe? We'll miss you!!! :hug:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Daphne, Count me it.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Got your ad, thank you!!

Ads are coming in faster than I can keep up with! This is wonderful!  :dance:   Other than banners here on TT, I don't know where else we as artists can direct advertise to collectors for $20 or less and a big ad at that!!!

Thank you to all who have submitted ads! There's still room for more!!!  bear_original

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Thank you so much, Daphne.  I have sent my ad your way.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

We've received nearly 40 ads this far!!! Thank you!!! Keep 'em coming! The more we have the more impressive the program will be and collectors will be sure to keep it so they can visit advertiser's websites!! The ads coming in are eye catching and colorful! So many sweet bear faces peering off the pages!! So much talent!!!

Artists have commented on how refreshing it is to have an afforable place to advertise and I couldn't agree more!!! (One of the benefits of being not just a promoter but an artist too - I know the struggles and costs so I'm trying to provide everyone with alternatives to the norm to help build their businesses!) The show program is a unique and VERY inexpensive way to reach hundreds of collectors and support one of the US's newest and largest bear shows!!

Don't miss this advertising opportunity! Get your ad in the program among your friends and peers!! Deadline is this Saturday, October 10th! Visit www.backroadbears.com/chicagolandprogramad.htm for more info!!

Hugs of Thanks!!
Daphne

Board footer