Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

ChristmasCarole.jpgI was asked to create a Christmas bear for a UK magazine and as I hate theming bears, wondered what I could do.  Then I was lucky enough to find some fabric with the lyrics to 'The Twelve Days of Christmas' printed on it and hey presto ... my 'Christmas Carole' was born!

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Wonderful! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

What a great idea, Paula!  :clap:

Carole's fur and her eyes are just lovely, and the big bow is perfect for Christmas.

Becky

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Super bear...I love him bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

gorgeous bear,very soulful face,i love it bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
sandra

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

A lovely bear Paula

Raewyn

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

SO gorgeous, love the fur, is that straight mohair or an alpaca?
HUGS
Catherine xx

Klcooper Wee Bairn Bears
Burgessville, Ontario

very nice work....love the contrast between the two different fabrics and very subtle x-mas theme here, works great! :clap:

Kelsey

Kent
Website

Thank you everyone!  'Christmas Carole' is a little different for a Christmas themed bear, so I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed the pics!

Catherine, the fabric is Schulte mohair in a beautiful soft peach.  It's dense and delicious!!!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a great idea, guess I need to get out of the ultrasuede/velvet mindset for paw pads!

Kent
Website

Thanks Katy!  It's fun to think of alternative fabrics for use sometimes when the project is appropriate for them, but I confess to having a real soft spot for velvet paws in general!

Board footer