Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

IMGP1506.JPGIMGP1501.JPGIMGP1494.JPGA friend asked me if I could make a couple of twin bears for her mum & twin sisters birthday, she wanted one with something to do with quilting and one cross-stitching....
Its hard to explain that no matter how you try no bear is going to look the same.... but she was cool with that!
So I set upon my misson doing them both at the same time.  I was quite excited about them as they are going to craft type ladies so I know they will know how much work goes into them...
They were so much fun making and i am almost sad that they are finished  bear_cry
They became a bit of a project with my own girlfriends with kerri  helping with the cross-stitch and Jenny making a miniature half made quilt.  So many people are proud of these two that I really had to share them with you all!!!

Thanks to my dear friends for their help!
bec

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Such busy little bears quitling and cross-stitching there, they're so cute!

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

What a gorgeous gift Bec, they look like they were great fun to do, well done, I'm sure their new mums are over the moon :clap:  :clap:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This is such a charming duo, and their accessories are wonderful!  :clap:

Becky

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Great job! :clap:  :clap: You and your "team" did beautiful work! bear_wub
Cheryl

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

Thanks guys!
They were so much fun to make,  just trying to come up with ideas for the accessories was part of the challange!

Board footer