Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

For any of you blog readers out there, Ginger at Bearbits is hosting a Holiday Blog Party today "Christmas Tea For All Toys"  Begin there for the links to the parties.  There are some great stories and lots of cute bears and toys to be seen. Please don't forget to visit mine for some western fun. 
Joanne

http://bearbits.blogspot.com/

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Thanks for the link Joanne.
I enjoyed it. bear_original

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

That was so much fun, but by looking at all of them I was up till 1:30 am!  bear_whistle

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

bear_grin What a fun Arizona Christmas story, and it looks like you had fun creating it as well!  :clap:

Becky

Bloomsburg, PA
dangerbears wrote:

bear_grin What a fun Arizona Christmas story, and it looks like you had fun creating it as well!  :clap:

Becky

Thanks Becky,  I have finally learned how to use photoshop to cut and paste.  Only took me a year.  I have been having fun
Joanne

Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

Henry certainly knows how to steal the scene!  The photographs we bear_thumb  bear_thumb re wonderfu...the posing artful...the story beautifully composed.  I laughed so hard at the picture of the three bears in their santa hats on the dashboard driving to their tea party...just perfect.

And that last shot of little bear Henry in his hat bear_wub just stole my heart. 

What a wonderful gift to all of us bear folks for xmas...it should become a Christmas Classic IMO bear_thumb

How timely too...since I spent four hours last night shopping (would you believe) for a tea set! bear_grin

Beary Christmas,

Pat

Bloomsburg, PA
Pat Klein wrote:

Henry certainly knows how to steal the scene!  The photographs we bear_thumb  bear_thumb re wonderfu...the posing artful...the story beautifully composed.  I laughed so hard at the picture of the three bears in their santa hats on the dashboard driving to their tea party...just perfect.

And that last shot of little bear Henry in his hat bear_wub just stole my heart. 

What a wonderful gift to all of us bear folks for xmas...it should become a Christmas Classic IMO bear_thumb

How timely too...since I spent four hours last night shopping (would you believe) for a tea set! bear_grin

Beary Christmas,

Pat

I do really think that Ginger should have that story of Henry published.  She really did a remarkable job.
Joanne

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

It was a wonderful tea party I had the best time! bear_grin  Met some lovely bear artists I didn't know and got some new followers on my blog too

Raewyn (blog addict)

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Pat Klein wrote:

And that last shot of little bear Henry in his hat  bear_wub  just stole my heart.

Indeed! I just got time to read Henry's story. I know I'd like to be invited to such a nice party where hats are provided!  bear_original

Becky

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

It was SO much fun doing the Christmas Tea blog party! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: And there were so many fun posts!  It was nice to meet so many new people.  I'm looking forward to next Saturday for the "H'artfelt Christmas Blog Party" that Kelly from A Stuffed Life (formerly  Yesterday's Glitter) is holding.  I had a lot of fun preparing for that one, too!

Cheryl

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

I got my tea party posted a day late :redface: I had it in my head it was the 6th. I still haven't had time to visit all the links. The ones I visited were wonderful!

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

Hi everyone,

Joanne told me I should drop by to read these posts.  Thanks for the tip Joanne and to those who visited and commented above:  Wow!  Thank you so much!  And thanks to all those who participated in my blog party.  I hope those of you who visited the parties had a good time. 

Merry Christmas to all of you!

~ginger

Board footer