Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Deb Upstate New York

Can't find it in a search of the web, but on the news this morning .... Saks Fifth Avenue has a new fun and yummy thing ... which I'd describe as a chocolate sushi bar.  New York for Christmas Dilu?

I'll keep looking.

From earlier this month:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9966060/

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

If ever there was a good reason to go to New York, this has to be it.  I can think of many others, but this one might just push me eastward, finally.

Thanks for posting this, Deb; I hadn't heard.

PS  An excuse to go to Saks' New York store is also a very good thing!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I think Dilu is going to be flying cross-continent this weekend! bear_smile bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Chocolate Sushi bar? 

Oh I can see all sorts of things in a chacolate bar.....yummy- fresh pieces of fruit to dunk in chocolate fondu,

I ordered Ritter Sport from the link we had here not to long ago....the place is called Germandeli.com

They are so nice....e-mail you every single step of the way....chocolate, marzipan, lepchuken, and the list goes on.....

I am looking forward to the order getting here.....

and then hubster says, why can't you make chocolate Springles......hmmmmmm

I think I have it figured out, but we will have to call them chochinglies or something....and no anis flavoring

Poor baby has to get up at 4 am tomarrow- he has to work from 6 am till 2 pm.  so I wont be able to stay on and catch up......until tomarrow......

chocolate.....It is the worlds most perfect food.....right?

dilu

Deb Upstate New York

Dilu ~ I LOVE your avatar!  I'm soooo jealous.  Excellent!  :clap:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Deb, honey, I had nothing to do with it!  I was simply the surprised and happy recipient.  i wouldn't have the first idea how to go about this, but Miss Shelli did it and it is really neat!  Makes me feel like a real gollyted person.

There are several folks here who do create neat looking avatars-....maybe if they knew you were interested......maybe in the spirit of the season???

:hug:
Dilu

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Off subject here...but Judi has a darling new avatar too...now I am jealous too!!   bear_grin

Board footer