Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Zhuvycia Meskis Bears
Lithuania, Elektrenai

IMG_2936.jpgThis is my newest creation - Frosted Orange. Why such a strange name? When I was in Italy, I've seen a wonderfull picture - on one winter morning an orange tree, which was cowered with little snow. That was so wonderfull, that I remember it very often, and now I made a teddy, to remember this cold morning in Italy.

Frosted Orange is made from absoluttely special - vintage soviet plush, which is hard to finde now. Hi is filled with polyester, 5 way jointed, black glas eyes, embroidered nose (vaxed), paws and ears - suede, muzle toned. He has an colar, knited by me from kid mohair. His body is patchworked from many kinds of suede, faux fur, viskose and cotton. It has the collors of sun and blue sky, which is so typical to Italy. To represent the frost I used many glas perls, crystals and semi jewels, all in white or transparent. I embroidered whith them chest, head and arms of the bear. I think, it looks just like snow on the orange fruit. :-)
He is on Bearpile now: http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1247&item=35213

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is beautiful!  bear_wub   bear_wub  bear_wub What a great inspiration you had!   :clap:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, so cute, and what a great idea witht he 'frosting' and how you carried it out

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Perfect name for a perfect bear!  bear_wub I like the way you've added the little snow details  bear_flower

karas bears Kara's Bears
Indiana

great inspiration and beautiful bear bear_wub  bear_wub

Citico Ridge Bears Citico Ridge Bears
Michigan
Website

she is wonderful bear_wub

Zhuvycia Meskis Bears
Lithuania, Elektrenai

Thank you very much  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Your words means so much for me  bear_wub

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Very sweet! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Zhuvycia Meskis Bears
Lithuania, Elektrenai
binglebears wrote:

Very sweet! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Not as sweet as your bears are  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

Board footer