Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

ok i have tried to sell on ebay which i have tried a few times over the last couple of years, i get to completing my listing then it asks for a landline number which i have to use my sisters in the uk because i'm in the portugal and all my banks etc are listed to her address including paypal so shouldn't be a problem.
ok so i have a landline number in then its says it will call to give a verification number has everyone else done this???
i have asked people before and have been told no i have never put a number in.

so can anyone advise me, fill me in as i have sat here for a couple of hours doing this and i see lots of other people selling on ebay and i just wanted to have ago.

Helpppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  bear_cry  bear_wacko  :pray:

i am off now to hug a bear (my hubby lol)

susan x

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Hi Susan,

I remember giving ebay my phone number, and then I got an automated call from them. If your sister doesn't mind taking the call and giving you the info, you should be OK, I think.

Will it matter to ebay that you're shipping from Portugal but all your other info is in the UK? Just a thought.

Becky

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

i probably gave a phone number to them when first registering but I have never received a call from them

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California
Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I didn't sell with ebay for such a long time - I had no luck lately - everything changed at ebay and I had no offers, even with bearpile at the moment everything is very calm - and my bears are very sad - they want to travel!!!!!!!!!!

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

thanks for your help, not sure what to do it asks for verification number before i can go any further so still stuck, why is it the simple things that are so confusing.

My bears are waiting to travel to Andrea, they all have itchy feet but it is so quiet. maybe we all need a cheerup, maybe we can come up with swap theme or something, that always makes you feel good making something for someone and knowing someone is doing the same.

hugs Susan xx

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

I too had to enter a landline number and then ebay called to check it.  I don't think there is any way around it.  My bearpile account is so quiet you can hear crickets when you click on it so you aren't alone Andrea!

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

LETS HAVE A SWAP AND CHEER US ALL UP !!!

Board footer