Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

teddy-wedding-013.jpgNot sure you gals will like this i made it for a lady who wanted a bear but had no money for a mohair .It is out of synthetic mohair .You see this lady didn't want her wedding dress any more and she is very sick, so this other lady gave it to me to see if i could make a wedding bear for the sick lady . Fran

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw
SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Fran, you did stunning work on this bear AND the dress!!  I'm sure the ill lady will love your creation!!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

She is just marvellous ! :clap:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

What's not to like,she and her dress are both beautiful.Hugs!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hi Fran,
Wow - i'd murder for a set of eyelashes like that  bear_tongue How on earth do you give bears eyelashes???

She's wonderful - i hope the lady likes her.

Penny  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

She is gorgeous, Fran! What a thoughtful idea, I am sure that the sick lady will love it. Did you make this dress  the same style as the original wedding dress?

Deb Upstate New York

She's stunning Fran!   bear_thumb

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Yes every thing is the same only smaller ,its not the first time i have done is ,my friend sold her house and had a big clean up and she found her wedding dress under the house and was going to dump it, and her husband said give it to Fran maybe she can use it, my friend said its to old and dirty and i happen to be there so i took it cleaned it up and gave it back made smaller on a teddy just like when she got married she cryed she love it so much ,Then she asked me to make a boy teddy just like her husband was dress when they got married the teddys look great together .

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

joans-wedding.jpgHere is Joan my friend when she got married  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh you have an amazing gift Fran! Gorgeous.

how did you make the roses on the first bear? Cold Porcelain or bread dough, or am I in the wrong direction!??

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh my! She is just STUNNING! Wonderful job on the beautiful bear and the dress is to die for!

Many Hugs Louise

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Danni the flowers i got from spotlight and than i tea dyed them it wasn't very clever was it.

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Beautifully done!
Aerianna

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Are they fabric then Fran??

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Danni i am not sure they feel like fabric and they are a bit like rubber i suppose they are some sort of synthetic. but they tea dye nice thats all i was interested in and of cause when i went back to get more no more left and i have only seen yellow ones since but i will keep watch .

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

wonderful bear Fran. What a lovely gesture from this lady!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: bear_flower

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Oh Wow!

She is sooo lovely ....and those eyes!!!!   STUNNING

Kate
x

www.meribears.fotopic.net

Jennskains Posts: 2,203
Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Fran, I missed this bear first time around.  It's lovely!  I really envy your dressmaking skills, right down to my core.  I don't have them and have a very complex project in the works, which is just about killing me.  AARGH!

The wedding gown is truly beautiful.  I hope the woman who received this pretty bear was pleased as punch.  I imagine she was.

bear_happy

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Fran you have done a wonderful job on both bears ........

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thank you very much but i would love to make bears much better .

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Would you make a commissioned bride bear Fran?  That would be great as an annivisary present bear_wub  Jenn

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Fran
Congratulations on having two of your bears featured on the Teddy Web Gazette- well done!!!
Hugs
Gail  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thanks Gail it was exciting when i saw it .

Board footer