Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

teddy-bear-and-friends-magazine-april-1998-224x300.jpgDoes anyone know where I can get a copy of Teddy Bear & Friends, April 1998. I have the bear that is on the cover. It's
Emmett Kelly vagabond clown, Weary Willie. I have been looking every where and can't seem to find a copy.  I know it is an older copy. Any help at all would be great.
Thanks, Linda

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Hi Linda, I'm pretty sure I've got that mag. I don't need it, you can have it..........just as soon as I dig it out of the heap  bear_tongue

Alberta
Website

Thanks Becky, that was fast. I don't know what I did wrong not to find it. Thanks Llinda, That would be great! You guys here at TT are awsome!!!! bear_original

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I also have a copy if you still need one.  Just let me know.

Alberta
Website

Thanks Clare, Linda said she had a copy she would dig out for me, but thank you any how. bear_original
Hugs, Linda

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Hi Linda, the mag was easy to locate, I'll pop it in the post next week. Glad I could help you out :)
Hugs x

Alberta
Website

Thanks Linda. What do I owe you?
Hugs, Linda

John Paul Port Posts: 214

:clap:  :clap: Glad you are getting a copy !!!     I was just going to post, that I had one for you !!!

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I don't want anything, I'm just glad I can help bear_original

Alberta
Website

Thanks John, Thanks Linda.

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I have a copy too.
Isn't nice to see all you have to do is ask and Teddy Talkers will come to the rescue!  bear_thumb

Board footer