Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

forgottenforest Forgotten Forest

ice-3.jpgThese two bunnies are little demons as you can see from their little horns and fangs. Fire and Ice are also brothers and spend a great deal of time getting into untold levels of mischief together. They are both 10-12 inches tall in their sitting positions. like all forgottenforest bears the sculpted faces bellies paws and claws are very strong and will not break in the mail at all. you can see some other pictures of them (different angles and close-ups etc) at my ebay store which is where they are for sale (there are also other teddies and bunnies there for sale but i didnt want to flood the forum by posting them all here)

http://stores.ebay.com/the-forgotten-forest

hope you like them and any advice or comments would be greatfully recieved. you can email me directly if you like at michael@forgottenforest.com hope to talk to you soon,

bye bye

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

wonderful!  The Anti Easter Bunny, love your work.
Joanne

teeeej Brisbane

I love your work. I am going to miss seeing your creations in person at winter wonderland this year.

Its such a shame winter wonderland was cancelled i was really looking forward to it, and it is going to be so long before it will be held again 2014 if i am not mistaken bear_sad

teeeej Brisbane

Yeah town hall is closed until then. I am hoping they manage to find somewhere else to hold it for a few years. It is the easiest show for me to get to.

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Scarey bunnies .. very different.. amusing.. hey I think I like them !! :clap:

Doriane Neverland dolls & bears
Website

haha ! bear_laugh  Great job !  bear_thumb

just a quick reminder these fellows end tommorrow, sunday evening. ok bye bye

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

hee hee, I saw your work on eBay... I am SO glad to see you here on TT too!! There is one of your bears that I especially liked, can't remember his name but he was smiling with his tongue sticking out. He makes me giggle. bear_tongue

Board footer