Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

forgottenforest Forgotten Forest

fire-1.jpgThese two bunnies are little demons as you can see from their little horns and fangs. Fire and Ice are also brothers and spend a great deal of time getting into untold levels of mischief together. They are both 10-12 inches tall in their sitting positions. like all forgottenforest bears the sculpted faces bellies paws and claws are very strong and will not break in the mail at all. you can see some other pictures of them (different angles and close-ups etc) at my ebay store which is where they are for sale (there are also other teddies and bunnies there for sale but i didnt want to flood the forum by posting them all here)

http://stores.ebay.com/the-forgotten-forest

hope you like them and any advice or comments would be greatfully recieved. you can email me directly if you like at michael@forgottenforest.com hope to talk to you soon,

bye bye

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Great stuff in your store, love the dolls too.
Joanne

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Wow! Very original! I love your website, you are very talented!!! I showed my husband and he loves the Evil One.  bear_original

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

I have to say, your bears put a smile on my face but I really fell in love with Baby Fae!  And the goblins are wonderful, Cyril is my favorite of the 3 you have listed.  What a face he has!

~ Alison

Tina Remem-bear Artist Bears

Lol, I LOVE these, they are SO unique!

Hugs
Tina

forgottenforest Forgotten Forest

just a quick reminder these fellows end tommorrow, sunday evening. ok bye bye

Board footer