Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

I ask that you put your personal feelings towards me aside...and vote for your choice in The ACD Awards.

Many of them are members of this forum and it would be nice if you took the time to support your collegues.

http://www.teddybearsandcritters.com

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

I have voted  bear_original  There are some absolutely amazing and beautiful pieces to admire - be sure to click on the thumbnails
to see the bigger pictures.
Congratulations to all the entrants for your fantastic work!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Mini Hugs , Ruth

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Ooh, that was a difficult choice, but I've voted, hope all the entrants find new homes through the ball, there was some amazing work there  bear_wub

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

I just voted and it was really, really hard with all those wonderful entries.

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

All the creations are just FABULOUS Sandi!!Thanks for all the work you put into promoting Teddy Bear Artists!!! :hug:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I have a Mac, and everytime I click to enter the site, it boots me off the internet - I've tried 4 times and that's it for me.  That's never happened to me before on this computer.

Very strange Brenda...I believe Kathy Myers is on a Mac too, but she didn't seem to have a problem...don't know what it could be, but so sorry you couldn't join us.

Thanks to all the 100's of girls and guys who have already voted...you are certainly keeping us busy down here!

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

That sure was a difficult choice to make. They are all wonderful entries :clap:

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

Brenda,
I also use a Mac and was getting booted off every time as well, but I got my hubby to upgrade the version of Safari I was using to 4.0.5 and it now seems to work OK. I had wondered if it was an incompatibility problem and that seems to have been what it was. I hope this helps.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I've voted!  And I've asked the Guild of Master Bearcrafters to do so too!  Great, creative entries and a lovely online show.  Congratulations on pulling it all together Sandi. :clap:

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Sandi has done a fabulous job to pull all our work together into this wonderful show, I hope you all find time to check it out in the coming days  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original
And for Sandi  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

AussieFelts AussieFelts
South Australia

Agreed!  Sandi has done a brilliant job with this show.  bear_wub  The creations for both the ACD Awards and the Fantasy Ball itself are a sight to behold!  Do yourself a favour and check it out if you get the opportunity....you won't be disappointed.  bear_original

Thank you Gail for the info you provided for the Mac users.

And a very special thank you to Paula for her support in promoting the ACD awards. We have had such a marvelous response from everyone.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Voting will be open until Saturday morning Oz time and big winners announced on Sunday sometime during the show.

Thanks too the rest of you for your kind comments about the show...  bear_wub

Voting closes in 9 hours and all winners announced on Sunday.

Board footer