Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01233-2.JPGI don't have a name yet, and I'm too small to have much fun.  But I am done, and  wee bit cute.  I personally think I should have been made out of sassy fabric but soooommmeebody thought she knew better and she said that she didn't want to waste Sassy's if she wasn't sure her new pattern would work.

I am 2 inches including my ears, whic seem a little large to me.....I have requested a little plastic surgery but was told to pipe down and no I don't get a nose job on my 16th birthday either.   What's a nose job?

I am highly insulted.

But I thought I should post a pics of me so you could see......

LOOK NO SHADOWS.......HEY SHELLI........

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooh what a sweet, tiny, little, wee thing!!!!

I think her ears are perfect!

Danni

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, Dilu... this round of photos is absolutely glorious!  Bright and crisp and pretty, to complement the little cuties you're photographing.  Well done!  I'm watching... bear_original

More lighting?

Light tent?

Both?

Those are my guesses.  bear_original

Both Miss Shelli.....the light tent helps but I think the work shop lights the hubs found in the auto store at 500 watts each made the real differance....throw in the full spectrum standing lamps from around the house along with the 4 from the auto parts store and there are no shadows.  Finally!  and boy was it warm working under those lights.....its snowing outside......I can hardly wait for summer....bet its really hot then..... n070.gif

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Yeah Dilu...she fabulous....I'm jealous!!!  I need more lights...I wonder if they would just let me borrow them on occassion at the store.  Do you think the stores would find it strange if I just "borrowed" a few lights and took pictures while shopping.  I could just tell them I'm testing them to see if they will meet my needs BEFORE actually buying.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What a cutie ..... I am impressed with the photography as well ...... clever you

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Nice Photography, cute bear too. I finally recieved the light tent today I hope it helps.
Kathy

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug: Dilu, very nice..  :hug:

I love your style! your bears have that gollies look.... bear_thumb  bear_tongue  bear_grin

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Way to go Dilu! How adorable is she!! Love HER!!!

Many Hugs Louise

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

She is the cutest :). And the photography is wonderful :).

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Dilu she is adorable! She is sooo tiny!!!! Now MacIntosh has a girlfirend!  bear_wub

JULIA; you wrote:

I love your style! your bears have that gollies look.

and answered the question I was posing on the general discussion board.  AH HAH a010.gif

My bears look like my gollies and my gollies look like my gollies.....I do have a style  a065.gif

Thank you ladies, I appreciate your kind comments.....I'm thinking there are changes to make to this pattern.

:dance:  I'll bet everyone does the same thing.......

hmmmm

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You are really getting creative, Dilu . . . not that you weren't from the beginning . . . but you're not afraid of trying out anything new!  Not me . . . I can't crochet, knit, or needle felt.  I have enough of a hard time trying to crank out my bears that there's no time to experiment.  You go, girl!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Great job Dilu.  You pictures look super too.  You really are getting creative and adventurous.   I'm jealous  bear_wub

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

What a little cutie! Looks like she has some attitude! All sweet and cuteness, just don't get her mad!!
:clap:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Dilu -
she's very very sweet  :dance:  :dance: - and the other little guy with the needle felting ( and saxaphone?) and the pink girly friend - excellent bear_thumb  bear_thumb  and excellent photography bear_flower  - so hard to get little ones right with the camera
:hug:
Anne

Thank you weveryone for your kind words.....had one of my headaches last night so I think I forgot some things...hmmmm like my manners  a035.gif

bear_tongue

Board footer