Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

randall.jpgHi Everyone,
Please meet little Randall a new Mousebear made in tan mohair. This is the first bear I've made in this fabric and I love it bear_wub
Little Randall is approx 5 inches hign, fully jointed with 7mm black glass eyes and is patiently awaiting adoption on Bearpile. There are more piccys there if you would like to see them bear_original
http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1318&item=37682
Hope you all have had a great weekend. It's been so lovely here in the UK the sun has shined continually (very rare especially June!)
Take care and thanks for looking :hug:

mebears M. E. Bears And Critters
Brisbane, Queensland
Website

Hi Carol he is so very cute. You have done a neat job too!
Hugs
Wendy

Bath, UK
Website

Thank you Wendy :hug:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Randall is adorable!   
Hugs,
Janice

weinbaeren Teddy bears by Elena Vinogradova
Moscow
Website

unusual! Very cute and sweet

Bath, UK
Website

Thank you Elena and Janice :hug:

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_original  bear_original  Yet another great little mousebear.  He's a great character and suits his name.  bear_original  bear_original

Hugs,

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

Carol, I love this moahir, it really suits your style, I have to say this little one is my favourite of yours, such a handsome face  Hugs Lynne x  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bath, UK
Website

Awww thank you Sarah and Lynne. I can't take credit for the name though hubby thought it up for me as I was stumped bear_grin I'm enjoying working with this mohair, luckly I have been asked to make one of my Gingerbread Teds in it so I have a good excuse to use it again. bear_original

daguerrotype Posts: 24

That's a really lovely teddy!

Board footer