Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Just wanted to say a massive "Thank You" to Katherine for arranging such a wonderful show. :clap:
At our end of the room we had a fab time with lots of laughter, plenty of people & the odd mishap (by me of course!). It was great to meet up with so many lovely people & had obviously taken a lot of careful planning so.....

THANK YOU KATHERINE!! [size=0][/size]Oh & enjoy your trip to Paris, I think you've earnt it!

Big Hugs to All, :hug:

Julia xx

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I totally agree, Katherine it was a fantastic show  :clap:  I loved the mixture of raffle prizes (great idea to allow people to choose which bear they liked), the very generous other raffles and the demonstrations - must say it was one of the best shows I have been to as a collector - I personally thought it was better than Hugglets - sometimes small is more beautiful!

I went with my daughter to see if I could find that special bear and came home with three!  I won one of the raffles!!!!  :dance: and came home with one of Kim's bears  bear_wub  and a Joxy bear!  So I am totally broke  bear_whistle but really happy!   I

Julia - we spoke twice and I can't believe I didn't recognise your furries from here on TT.  I was the lady with the pink scarf  bear_tongue  You know the one that compliamented your table perfectly  bear_grin

So thank you Katherine, I stayed all day and had a great time  bear_thumb

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

OMG Ali!! bear_wacko

I didn't realise it was you?! Lovely to meet you at long last! That's the only trouble with forums..... bear_grin Sue, Katy & I all said the same thing!

You are so lucky with both your purchases as both artists make beautiful bears. In fact ALL of the artists attending the show had beautiful creations & I was lucky enough to win Sue's gorgeous sleepy mouse from Kessey's Bears! Whose bear did you win?

Lets hope the show is here to stay as it really was a lot of fun! bear_wub

Hugs to you too!

Love Julia x

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I know, a real doh moment  :doh:  bear_grin   

I did mention I was on TT to some people - I said hello to Hannah of Baildon Bears (such a pretty table - loved Hannah's bunnys  bear_wub ).  But I was loving the show so much I forgot to say hi to a few  :redface:  I watched you collect your little micky, Sue is so clever.  I won Topaz from Twilight Teddies (The lady from Sew What and Stuff it).  Was hoping to win Kim's Duffy BUT that would be greedy, wouldn't it?

Yes fab show - will be saving up for next year's one!

:hug: Ali x

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

I know what you mean Ali.... I didn't get to speak to everyone I wanted to either.... It was hard enough trying to get away long enough to go to the toilet but that's a whole different story!!  bear_grin
Julia x

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Yes, it was lots of fun!  I'm not going to give you a hard time for not saying hi to me Ali, honest  bear_laugh

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

OMG Katy!  bear_shocked   :redface:  Can I redeem myself if I say you will be on the top of my list next time?  bear_grin

Glasgow

Lol Ali, okay, I'll let you off just this one time.  To really rub it in though, I was opposite Julia  :crackup:

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

lol - It's amazing how many people you can miss isn't it? Sorry to anyone I didn't get round to saying hello to.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi Dawn, I caught your eye a few times and smiled but you were busy so didn't want to interrupt.  Was hoping that you might have recognised my face from Hugglets (No there wasn't a WANTED sign  bear_grin - I was the one chatting with you and Peter when he was introducing the lovebird bears  bear_whistle  )

samjue86 Posts: 3

Hi everyone!!

This is my 1st post! I went to the bear fair too and it was my 1st one!! I really really enjoyed seeing all the amazing bears and talking to lots of people. sadly i couldnt stay all day but i did leave with a bear!

Later that day i received a call to say i'd won a raffle prize - but the man hasnt phoned back since. I've emailed katherine and just wondered if anyone else has any ideas what to do now - do i just wait??

Thanks, Samantha. x

Glasgow

Hi Samantha, welcome to the site!  I think Katherine was escaping on holiday for a few days, so maybe leave it til the weekend, I'm sure your prize is sitting patiently waiting for you  bear_original

Thank you - i'm sure it is. I got that excited when he phoned i forgot to ask which one i'd won!! lol

I started collecting charlie bears last year but have started looking at artists bears and now have 2 different ones! Cant wait for next years event!!!

Glasgow

Sorry, I can't remember which ones were put aside with phone numbers, but they were all gorgeous, enjoy your new addition

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hi Samantha!
Welcome to Teddy Talk bear_grin
Katy's right.... I think Katherine & her husband have gone to Paris to get over the show & have a rest?! Not sure how long they were going for but they'll be in touch again when they come back I should think?
Did we meet on Sunday? I spoke to a nice lady called Samantha on my stall who bought a little bear called Chubby Pink?
Well done for winning a raffle prize too!
Hugs,
Julia x

No it wasnt me - i bought a bear called woody. everyone was really helpful though and i had a good look around before deciding which bear to take home.

Board footer