Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Tobstar2 Posts: 14

titel_0111.jpgHello friends,

the two main teddy-magazines in Germany have been merged. The new TEDDY kreativ magazine is the result. Are you interested? Check it out: www.teddys-kreativ.de or type in the Facebook-Search "Teddys kreativ" to reach the corresponding Facebook-Page.

Have fun
Tobias Meints
((Editorial Office))

PS: Comments and suggestions are very welcome!

puca bears puca bears

Hi Tobias
got my copy in the post this morning.......... and I must say - the magazine is really GOOD- the best of Teddys Kreativ and the TusF combined!   And even better - SIX issues per year...............it's a definite winner.
Congrats to you and the whole team.....from one happy reader
huggies
Maria

Hey Maria.

Thank you very much for your commendation. We are very glad, that you like our “new† magazine and we do our best to make TEDDYS kreativ more and more attractive to all Teddy-friends.

I wish you a lot of pleasure with TEDDYS kreativ (www.teddys-kreativ.de)

Have a nice day

Tobias Meints
[Editorial Office]

talesia Posts: 54

Hello Tobias
I just want to ask if any plans to make magazine english edition as well?
I see one or other number but would like to read as well
As suggestion may be?

Any distributors in South Africa or where can be subscribe?

Beste
Natalia

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

I wish I could read the German text!  The magazine looks wonderful!
Hugs,
Janice

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

That's what I was thinking Janice, and then I remembered my mother, the ex-German teacher  :doh:   She'd love it, will have to put her onto it when she comes back from globetrotting to the States

Dear friends.

Thank you very much for your commendations. We are proud to produce a magazine that looks good and can convince with interesting articles.  bear_thumb

@Natalia:
An English print version is not planned, but we consider the possibility to produce an e-magazine over the next year. To produce an English version of this e-Paper is an interresting possibility for the future. But at the moment it is not planned. If you are interestet to get a TEDDYS kreativ magazin in German, you can order single issues or subscripe the magazin here: www.alles-rund-ums-hobby.de/index.php?x … iv&x=0&y=0 or send a mail: service@wm-medien.de
@Janice & Katy
We are very happy, that you like the look of our magazin. We have high standards for ourselves and try to produce the best German-speaking teddy-magazine

Best wishes  bear_flower

Tobias Meints
(Editorial Office)

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Tobias,

I have just ordered my "Teddys Kreativ Schnupper-Abonnement" (three issues for the price of one  bear_thumb ) !
I am really looking forward to it, as I always liked Teddy Bär und seine Freunde.

The other German magazine "BärReport" is a bit too much focused on the art of bear-making itself for a collector like myself.

Good luck with the new mag.  bear_flower

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Dear Peter,

we are very happy, that you like our magazine and our „Schnupper-Abo“-offer – three magazines for the price of one. We hope that we can inspire and convince many teddy-friends with this offer: https://www.alles-rund-ums-hobby.de/de/ … Abonnement

We try to be a universal magazine for teddy-artist, collectors and enthusiasts. Our themes are mixed and the bear-making part is only one of many interesting topics.  bear_flower

I wish you a lot of fun with TEDDYS kreativ

Best wishes
Tobias Meints
(Editorial office)

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

I have subscription for Teddybär und seinde Freunde number 1- 4. Does this mean that instead of this last number 4, I will receive this new magazine?  Received nothing so far.

Thank you for any info.

Berta

Dear Berta.

That’s right, „Teddybär und seine Freunde“ and „TEDDYS kreativ“ are fused and the new magazine „TEDDYS kreativ“ is the result. Instead of Teddybär und seine Freunde, issue 04/2010 you get TEDDYS kreativ, issue 01/2011. The release date was December 8th. Furthermore, TEDDYS kreativ is published six times a year, not quarterly as „Teddybär und seine Freunde“.

Your issue of TEDDYS creative should reach you in the next days.

I hope you will enjoy it and I would be happy if you could give a feedback, if you like the new magazine.

Best wishes
Tobias Meints
((Editorial Office))

PS: On the website www.teddys-kreativ.de and the Facebook-Site of TEDDYS kreativ you can read the Info-Text about the fusion of the two magazins. By the way, "George" is now an important part of TEDDYS kreativ

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thank you Tobias!

I am in the Netherlands, so probable takes a bit longer to get here. I let you know when it arrives.

Have a great weekend,

Berta

Dear friends,

since yesterday you have the chance to win one of twenty annual subscriptions of TEDDYS kreativ. Read the topic and get friend of the TEDDYS kreativ Facebook-Site.

For those who already have a TEDDYS kreativ subscription: If you win one of the twenty annual subscriptions, you can give it to a friend. It is complete transferable.

Have a nice day and best wishes,

Tobias Meints
((Editorial Office))

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

I received my magazine today bear_grin  It was really worth the wait, I love it!!

I have a last question Tobias.. this was the last number from my subscription Teddybär und seine Freunde, do I understand correct that I don`t have to apply for, but automatically have subscription now for Teddys Kreativ for next year?

Thank you,
Berta

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Katy, you're so lucky to have a Mom who can help you read the magazine!   I'll look forward to a possible e version!
Hugs,
Janice

Dear Berta,

I am very happy, that you like the magazine.  bear_grin  It's right. Your Teddybär und seine Freunde-subscription is automatically transformed to a TEDDYS kreativ-subscription.

I wish a wonderful day

Best wishes
Tobias Meints
(Editorial office)

audifan Posts: 1

Hello!
My son’s wife will be glad to receive TEDDYS kreativ-subscription as NY present from Santa Klaus.
But I found the discrimination in on-line subscription’s page -  can not make from Latvia, EU! ???

Waiting for help,
Sergey

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I would be interested in a E-version of your magazine. My german is basic but I don't mind working through it. The trial is a great idea, sadly as I am in the UK, postage adds a fair bit to the price. I have the same problems with Australian Bear Creations. Great magazine but costs a fair bit to import.

Dear Sergey,

please send your request to service@wm-medien.de. Our sales representatives will help you.

Have a nice day!  bear_thumb

Best wishes

Tobias Meints
((Editorial Office))

Thea-MillyMe Milly Me®
Website

I just ordered my "Schnupper-Abo"  Ich freu mich.......

Grüße aus Holland, Thea

Dear friends ...

The team of TEDDYS kreativ wish merry Christmas  :hug:

Tobias Meints
((Editorial Office))

Board footer