Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

I was wondering if any of the European girls would be interested in doing a magazine swap?

I have back issues of Teddy Bear Review (1998-99), Teddy Bear and Friends (1998-2000), Dolls, Bears & Collectables Year Books/Annuals (1996- ?) and Australian Bear Creations (Mixed Oddments-all with patterns), plus 3 magazines with 9 patterns in each.

Please email me if you're interested.

Teacup Teddies Teacup Teddies
Newark-on-Trent

I would love some bear magazines! I don't have any magazines that I could trade, but I do have a few bear books if you would like one of those?
I also trade from my shop:
www.blushingdoveboutique.etsy.com

xxx

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I can only offer German-language magazines - if anyone is interested, I've a lot of "Bär-Report", "Teddy + Co" and "Teddy Creativ" (2006 -2010)

I would love to have some english-language magazines or even some fabolous books

Janice Bearitz
Scotland
Website

Hi

Would love to swap, I have English magazines that I would like to swap for the American and German ones.
Email me with how many you would like, address details etc

regards

Teacup Teddies wrote:

I would love some bear magazines! I don't have any magazines that I could trade, but I do have a few bear books if you would like one of those?
I also trade from my shop:
www.blushingdoveboutique.etsy.com

xxx

Amy I'm sorry but I am specifically looking for German, Russian mags. I really don't need any bear books.  Email me you addy though and I will send you some after I see what's left after the swap.

Dreli-Bears wrote:

I can only offer German-language magazines - if anyone is interested, I've a lot of "Bär-Report", "Teddy + Co" and "Teddy Creativ" (2006 -2010)

I would love to have some english-language magazines or even some fabolous books

Andrea...that's exactly what I'm looking for.
Email me your preference of back issues UK, USA or Australian, how many and your addy and I will put some in the post.

Board footer