Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

PuddingBowlBears Pudding Bowl Bears
Website

So after getting way too excited and ordering tiny bear parts..   bear_whistle I had to make a tiny bear!
He is 5 inches tall with gorgeous pink german glass eyes (finally i ordered them online, i just used plastic safety ones before and they don't sparkle like this!), lovely fluffy synth fur and he's 5 way jointed with cotter pin joints.. another first for me! I wish I had put some shot in him now but I sort of chickened out.
He's not perfect but he looks so happy on my shelf!
Anyway, I hope you like him!

bluebear2.jpg

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Oh you should be very proud of yourself - he is such a happy looking little bear, I love the needlefelted face  bear_thumb

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

bear_wub He's soo cute, nice job!!!  bear_wub

annalong MadebyAnna

He is GREAT. I love his shaggy blue fur and expressive eyes.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, sweet wee guy, well done

PuddingBowlBears Pudding Bowl Bears
Website

Hi everyone and thanks for all your comments! Making these guys is awfully addictive, now I'm working on a tiny llama with the same colours as little 'Blue-Sky' here (yes I'm awful at names but he came to exist at the same time as the clear blue skies began to peek through the clouds again), and I'm trying to get a little space cleared to take some decent photos of my critters. Unfortunately I'm moving house for the billionth time again soon and all my bear making stuff will have to get packed up for who knows how long. :(

Snookums Posts: 285
lalkawilk wrote:

Hi everyone and thanks for all your comments! Making these guys is awfully addictive, now I'm working on a tiny llama with the same colours as little 'Blue-Sky' here (yes I'm awful at names but he came to exist at the same time as the clear blue skies began to peek through the clouds again), and I'm trying to get a little space cleared to take some decent photos of my critters. Unfortunately I'm moving house for the billionth time again soon and all my bear making stuff will have to get packed up for who knows how long. :(

I would have named him Rascal. He has a rather devilish look to him bear_happy . Sorry to hear about having to pack up the "bear" necessities. I only moved house once... well from an apartment into my house..and I was still finding things weeks later. Hopefully you can get settled down again quickly so you can keep sharing your talent with us!!

Board footer