Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Gixer Posts: 49

Just lookin for advice, I only want to sell some to fund this new found addiction of mine :D

I looked at bearpile but the fee put me off straight away, I can't seem to find and bear based fairs in my area at all :(

Suggestions welcomed

BeauT Bears BeauT Bears
Rotterdam

Well, you could for instance start posting them on TT in http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewforum.php?id=3
i.e. under TT Market Place, where you can present your teds available for adoption  bear_whistle

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

You could also try Facebook. most of mine so far have been brought by family and friends through there. bear_thumb

Thanks guys I've been out and bought them all some accessories and stuff to tag them with so will take better pics of the clan later and offer them up for adoption.

I'll be sad to see a coupe of them go but its the ONLY way I can make any more, I'm in the middle of using up my last piece of fur and my stuffing bag is looking decidly empty as for joints.... none left at all!!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

You could see if you could sell on consignment at some of the local quilting or fabric shops. But they would get a commission of course. So figure on a price you want and tell the shop to add on what they would want for selling it for you.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

You can always try Etsy.  Maybe consider blogging your way through your new found addiction, then post links to your Etsy page to sell.

Joanne

More fab ideas thank you

I've posted up on here and put one on a facebook group for arstist bears for sale

Know of a couple shops in my local town I might go try on my day off in the week

fingers crossed now, I really really want to make more but we live life on a very tight budget so spending even £20 on kit can't happen until I sell someone!

Board footer