Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I started a new venture this week - a blog.

I miss the writing I used to do. I cannot get into my manuscript for a number of reasons so in the meantime this fills the gap.

Please feel free to view it from the beginning, while I'm still making so many mistakes and you can all feel that you can help a poor senior citizen along and lend a helping hand!

There're a lot of bells & whistles to be added yet - but I feel as tho I've made great strides this past month in learning about PayPal buttons, posting (some) images, creating 2 new Headers-Winter & Spring (finally teaching myself Photoshop's Layers to do this!! along with Randy & Daphne's excellent help!) and a bunch of other things, along with losing my drafts any number of times and starting over countless times... grrrrrr...

But each time it became a little easier and I am remembering to hit SAVE before moving on - if nothing else!! LOL

So this ole dog has learned a few new tricks and I invite you on my journey -

http://woolgatherings-rkr4cds.blogspot.com/

If there are any experienced Blogspot members out there who can answer a few questions for me - PLEASE contact me offlist next week.
I would love to ask you a few things that I cannot find the answers to in their Help pages!
Ta - Bobbie

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Following.  I started a blog in December.  Love it!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Love the name and sub-title.  Love reading peoples thoughts on creating, so this should be my cup of tea.  Happy to follow.

Joanne

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I'm following your blog now.  bear_smile If you need help, let me know. I don't know a lot, but I can help with the basics. bear_original

~Debora

Conni Germany

I'm following your blog now! bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I'm following you now too.  BTW, for some reason your first 2 pics from today are showing as red 'X's, even after a CTRL refresh, just thought I should let you know

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Happy to say that I'm following your blog now, too!! bear_wub

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Looks interesting..I am following too! Lots to read bear_original

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

bear_grin I'm following your blog now.  Here is mine if you may want to follow mine: http://tickledpinkbears.blogspot.com/   bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer