Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

talesia Posts: 54

Hi, Karon
end July/beginnig of August will suit me too, so count me in.
As well winter here in South Africa.
All the best

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Hi Karon,

Maybe this would be a good time to outline any swap guidelines that we're going to follow? (This will be my first swap.)

For example, I remember reading that the swap bear is supposed to be a new bear made just for your swap partner--not an old bear you have sitting in your studio.

Are there other things we should keep in mind?

Thanks,
Becky

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

I would love to join again this year.  My only concern is the last swap I didn't get my bear to Linda until not too long ago.  I've been very ill over the last 8 months and after working all day have very little energy left when I get home.  Linda was very kind and understanding about this.  I received Linda's bear on the perfect day, a day I really needed something to pull my spirits up.

So if everyone is okay with the chance that they may get their bear a little late, if they are paired up with me I would love to join again this year.

Karon Posts: 751

Amber, as long as your partner is fine about it then thats OK.  Great to have you on board!

:hug:

Karon

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Thanks  Karon.  I'll PM you my details.

Gixer Posts: 49

I know I'm very new to this but may I join in please?

Understand though if I'm not up to scratch though

I would LOVE you join - you bears are so sweet - star in the making I think, for the short time you have been it.

Just PM your name and postal address to me.

The thread called Bearswap Guidlines will give you all the details.

Consider yourself IN!

Karon

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Well Karon...I think I really need to do this swap,lol  It's been awhile and I need to get back in the groove!!   

Louise

Hi Louise, so glad you can join us!

Louise was my partner last year and whoever gets her is really lucky.

Love you Louise! bear_flower

Karon

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

july is good for me to, i must get my finger out i haven't made a bear since christmas for my grandson but have been playing with ideas.

hey Louise great to see you joining in, hope all is ok with you long time no chat, still love those Ellies of your  bear_wub

susan xxxx

Massachusetts

Hi girls...miss talking to all of you!  Looking forward to the swap. It has been a while Susan, how are you and your family?

Love ya Karon!
Louise

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

You can count me in on the swap Karon.
I have done some great swaps in the past though as you know in the last teddy talk swap I sent my bear out and my partner never sent me my bear so I have been a bit hesitant in joining in again.Better luck this time though :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie  :hug:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

How exciting!!!! 

Louise your Ellies are so cute, I love the one you made for Karon.

So glad you decided to join in as well Louise, your little bears have so much character and detail!

:dance:

Massachusetts

Oh thank you so much for the kind words!

bear hugs,
louise

Laurie

I am so glad you decided to join again - it was really rotten not receiving your swap bear.

Karon

MadScientwist Posts: 65

I would love to join in....how big should the bears be?

Its up to you!

Board footer