Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I'm still so new at this - may I ask for some technical knowledge? I don't even know how to form my question in a succinct fashion so it's not findable in their Help Forums...

When you tap into 'Follow' someone's blog - I was hoping that would alert you when they put up a new posting onto their blog. Apparently that isn't it, as there's only one blog that I ever receive this type of notice from.

I'd like to know how to receive this type of emailed notice from my favorite bloggers as well as how to offer it from my own. Am I missing some setting somewhere and if so, where is it listed, as I sure haven't located it?

Gratefully,TIA!!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

There is a new gadget you can add called "Follow by Email"  It is an element that the author must add to their page.  Maybe that is it?

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I get all mine in a scrolling pane at the bottom of my blogger dashboard, or did you want more notification than that?  You can choose in a menu at the side down there to seel only from one selected blog, or from all.

BTW, meant to say that we can't leave comments on your blog even if we're following you, it says we have to be a team member, although that may be deliberate, I've gone to make a comment a couple of times (because I forgot about this after the first time) and was thwarted (that may not be a bad thing, I can witter on  :crackup: )

Board footer