Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I taped it and now I am watching it.  It is so wonderful.  I started crying the very first time I laid eyes on Hope. The part where she is reunited with Lily, oh well those who know the story... I was crying again.  I have a feeling that I will need lots of tissues.  I am so glad that they have decided to show it in the US.

Joanne

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Enjoy the show, Joanne! (It was very helpful to me to know how well Hope is doing now, but the tissues were on the coffee table the whole time.)

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, I'd have at least one box handy.  I was fortunate to watch all three episodes on the internet when the BBC first aired them.  I don't get Natl. Geo. Wild with my cable package, so couldn't watch the US version.  Some of Lily's FB fans said a lot was cut to accommodate commercials, but I'm sure the drama and emotion was just as strong as the uncut presentation's was.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Yes, thank goodness I know that Hope made it.  It would have been hard to watch otherwise.  You know I knew that Lily was very late to den last winter, I never thought that it was to give Hope a chance to gain weight.  That was an interesting thought.  It is amazing to see mother nature at work through a bear mother.

Joanne

Board footer