Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

Does anyone on the forum collect TY beanie babies or attic treasures?  I have a friend that is closing her store so I'm helping her out by trying to sale a few things for her (she's clueless about a computer lol) I know she has a ton and most is new "old" stock meaning more of what she has is retired.  If there is something you're looking for just  PM me because there is way to much to list!
:hug:

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

I'm not sure but I think it was TY that made the cute Westie with the curly hair?  Sound right?

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I know it's an old thread, but I have a few Ty teddy bears.  My two favorites are named Gaither and Statler, but those are the names I gave them.  I don't know what name they came with.  They are the only bears I ever deliberately tried to keep the tags on because back when they were supposed to be very collectible, my mom, who is absolutely not a bear collector, told me that they had to stay on.  Of course the blasted tags fell off a long time ago.  I got Gaither in 2005 when I was in college and he has slept with me every night since.  Statler belonged to my Grandpa.  When he passed away, they gave him to me because I'm the bear lover in the family.

Board footer