Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Gixer Posts: 49

going to appologuise a lot for doing a vanising act.
I had to stop making bears due to a comflict of interest at my then employer.... but now I'm self emloyed so let the bears be born :)

Hope you're all well can see you've all been busy busy  bear_thumb

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

How nice that you can now make bears whenever you want.  Best of luck in this full time venture.

Joanne

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Nice to see you again, Gixer. bear_flower

I don't know whether you're self-employed like I am (as a full-time writer) or like Joanne is (as a full-time bear-maker). Either way, I hope you'll have more time now for bears and bear-talk. bear_original

Becky

Gixer Posts: 49

My full time self employment is childminding... but while Im awaiting my books too fill with kiddies i'm maing some bears

No way I'm talented enough for it to be a full time thing for me though just be happy to bring in a few extra pennies for now

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Gixer wrote:

My full time self employment is childminding

That will put some demands on your energy and creativity! I hope it goes well for you.

Becky

Coraleen DallyMay Teddies
Secunda, South Africa

Welcome back and best of luck for you making lots of bears.  I love your knitted avatar bear, he's so cute.  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Good luck with both ventures

Board footer