Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi,
I've noticed some of you use auction templates to create your listings on eBay. What's a good one? There seem to be so many template services out there. I want FREE (or almost), and USER FRIENDLY! But also not too restricting. I dont' need picture hosting.
Any suggestions?
Thank you!!! 
Daphne

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I ADORE mine; The Seller Sourcebook. I think it's about $7/month and I have so much hosting space for my photos it's practically a backup hard drive for my work, I swear it. I have been running auctions through them for over a year, probably 2-3 auctions a month, with six to ten pictures per auction, and I have never once taken a photo down off their server so that I had more room for new ones. In fact, I'm not even close to using up all my paid-for space!

It is, I think, a three-month period for which you sign up, so the maximum it would cost you to start up would be about $21. Or at least, that's what it was when I signed up last year. And you can set up your account to auto-withdraw your quarterly $21 due, so it's a total and complete no-brainer in terms of keeping current. They always send a receipt.

They are constantly adding new templates -- literally constantly; every time I go back there are many, many more -- and the gal who owns it has always answered my questions personally, and even sometimes within just a few minutes time. They are growing fast, tho, it appears, and I haven't asked anything in a while, so that might be different, too.

I found that after a brief overview of how the site worked it made perfect sense and is quite easy to use. THey are always trying to make it easier, and give you more and more options. You will quickly learn what's best for you.

Check here: http://www.sellersourcebook.com/

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Shelli, that sounds like a great resource! I'm off to check it out!!!
Thank you!
Daphne

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Daph,

I don't use a Template, I use a program and have sort of made my own template.  If you go to Robshelp.com you can make your own one pretty easily.  Took me a wee while to work out how it works, but now I love it!

If you want something that looks similar to your webpage - I'd use Robs Help because it works very well.

Hope this helps also.
Danni

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Danni, Where do we find Robshelp ??  Luv Rita xxx

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Here ya go Rita!

http://www.robshelp.com/

And thanks Danni!  I tell ya... this is just another point in favor of always checking in on my teddy bear boards LOL!!!!

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Thanks Laura, I will give it a try. Hugs Rita xxx

Australia

Thanks Laura for giving Rita the address.  I did mean to link it!

Hope it helps some!
Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Ladies,
Just an update... I decided to try robshelp.com and 4 hours later had an auction template created! Yes, 4 hours!!! I had to edit my photos and come up with the verbage for the listing so that probably took up at least an hour or more!!!! OK, I'm SLOOOOOW! Anyway, in the end I'm happy with how it came out and in the future I'll have the format ready now and just have to change pics and words. I got the background to match my website, etc. I learned a lot too! All for free! So, thanks, Danni!!! bear_original Now the true test.... will my ebay auction actually get bids????

Australia

Yes yes yes, it will, and it has! I just saw it on eBay, TWO bids already!  You go girl!

Glad you liked Robs Help.  I think it's a fantastic resource.  When I first started using it, I needed help from my sister LOL and it DOES take ages!!!   Now, whenever I put a bear on eBay, since I have the swing of things, it (only LOL) takes me about 30 mins to 45mins... LOL  And that's with having some idea of how I want the layout!

Glad I helped!
Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray for the bids, Daphne!! bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh

Board footer