Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

TheGypsyDove (was) The 4 Claws Company
Lancaster,VA

The white/cream one looks like a Steiff is 24" tall & the open mouth free standing one is about 11". I'll post more later.1337543669_24inchsteiff001.jpg1337543704_germanfreestanding001.jpg

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Congrats on your new teddies.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Both bears are wonderful!  bear_flower The mohair on the white bear looks especially soft and dense.

Becky

Tatty Bears South Australia

Lovely bears, lucky you.

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

They are both lovely.  You must be delighted with them.  The brown bear is my favourite.   He is such a happy bruin.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Wow! wonderful bears!  I don't know which one I like better. The bottom one is so unique, I can't read the tag, can you tell me who the maker is?

Lancaster,VA
suejennings wrote:

They are both lovely.  You must be delighted with them.  The brown bear is my favourite.   He is such a happy bruin.

The green/gold tag reads "Bera Hamburg" or "Vera Hanburg" with no other marks. I've try looking on the net & can't find any info. , perhaps some help?

Lancaster,VA

Here's some more
1339351388_foskey21inch00a.jpg
by Sue Foskey
1339351431_foskey8inch00a.jpg
by Sue Foskey also
1339351489_hummeraustrian15inch00a.jpg
by Hummer of Austrian
1339351523_sigikidfaoswartz.jpg
by Sigikid for FAO Swartz.
All of them were good buys!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

The brown bear in your first post is a Berg bear from Austria. He is absolutely wonderful! What a great find!

Lancaster,VA
edie wrote:

The brown bear in your first post is a Berg bear from Austria. He is absolutely wonderful! What a great find!

Thank you beary much . I always thought they used a red heart for there logo? I been trying to find more info. but there is no history of the company on the net.

Lancaster,VA

I got another Foskey from WWD show 1999 ! It will be here in about a week   :D
1347923970_wwwd1999foskeybear.jpg

Lancaster,VA
TheGypsyDove wrote:
suejennings wrote:

The green/gold tag reads "Bera Hamburg" or "Vera Hanburg" with no other marks. I've try looking on the net & can't find any info. , perhaps some help?

I just found out that bear is by artist  Beate Bera limited edition of only 10.

Debbie Five Shelbyville, TN

You found some beautiful bears! I especially love the cream one in the sweet dress! Share more of your collection when you can ~ Debbie 5

Lancaster,VA

Just WON a Steiff  Snap Dicky !

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

What an unusual bear; I don't think I have ever seen paws like that.  But he has a very endearing expression.  bear_wub

Lancaster,VA

1 st bear is "Regis Philbin Who Wants To Be A  Bearionaire" of Late Night Paws by Judy Stutzman
made of long shaggy beige German mohair, wool pads and glass eyes 17 ". He has an oversize suit jacket and pants with grey shirt, dark grey necktie, and  black boots.
2nd is Baby Booja from Blessed Companion Bear Company, made in 1991, limited edition 6 of only 500 created. Original tag has company history, bear family and artist info. Artist Nanci Seely has signed and dated the tag 11-15-1991 with original price of $205.00 Original hang and price tags attached. Cute cream colored bear with wax face, tongue out, and glass eyes 7 ".

Lancaster,VA

Now I hope some better photos ?

Lancaster,VA

Just got this Great 22" Dave Scarpati !

Debbie Five Shelbyville, TN

Thank you for sharing your bears! I try to look here a couple of times a week to see if you have added any new pictures! ~ Take care ~ Debbie bear_grin

Lancaster,VA

Here is a link of a teddy very much like him."http://www.florenceandgeorge.com/goliath-bear-by-beate-bera.html"

TheGypsyDove wrote:
TheGypsyDove wrote:
suejennings wrote:

I just found out that bear is by artist  Beate Bera limited edition of only 10.

Lancaster,VA

Jesse by Diane Gard 21" . . . . what a face ?.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

He's a cutie!

Board footer