Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I posted a profile of the Artist of the Month (in the German I-mag "KuscheltierNews", but this month's issue features Dutch artist Berta Hesen-Minten and her wonderful ThReAdTeDs.   :thumbsup:
It has also been a while since Berta has posted on TT, so I hope this post will lure her back...  :D

1337443964_threadteds01.jpg  1337443987_threadteds02.jpg

1337444010_threadteds03.jpg  1337444027_threadteds04.jpg

WELL DONE, BERTA !!   bear_flower

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Hi Peter, thanks so much for posting the article. I am bad with posting, and so little time to make bears, but read as much as possible when I go online. We rebuilding our livingroom and having a new kitchen placed. The most messy stuff is done, now it is cleaning and painting. Hope to have everything finished next week.. Then I have to start working realy hard for the show in Ladbergen (Germany) and the week after the show in Stradford upon Avon.

I love the article in Kuschle tier news!!
Berta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

An honor richly deserved, Berta, and thanks much for letting us know, Peter!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thanks so much Sue Ann !!

Berta

BearsbyEce Bears by Ece
Southern California
Website

CONGRATULATIONS Berta !!! Love lOvE LOVE your little guys...

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thanks so much Ece! Hope to get back to creating soon..  I really miss it !

Berta

Board footer