Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Wow...Have you taken a look at how many bears are up for sale here ? 639 !!!!

Of course some are already sold...don't know how many that is, too lazy to count,

which would be fun to know if Intercal could do that...... Winney

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I thought bears were removed that were sold to help keep things a bit more organized.  That is a lot of bears!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Winniey, you count ALL bears???!!! Did you sleep last night??

639 bears...................WOW................that's just amazing.
I told you it's the best place to be.. :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Julia

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Winney wrote:

Wow...Have you taken a look at how many bears are up for sale here ? 639 !!!!

Of course some are already sold...don't know how many that is, too lazy to count,

which would be fun to know if Intercal could do that...... Winney

401 bears SOLD. bear_thumb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

YAY!!! 401!

Celena Oxford

Wow!!! 401  bear_thumb   Amazing! 

Warm regards
Celena

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA
White City, Oregon

Julia, you silly girl, no I didn't count them even tho I thought of it ...fluffy bears in stead is sheep LOL.

Thanks Quy... I was thinking 639 would have indicated that bears were not moving on the market too well ?
Whew!!! That means 238 are not sold. That tells me collectors ARE BUYING off Intercal ...better get my rear in gear and get some posted.

Julia...You can tell how many bears are listed when you first bring up the Index...look over to the right and it will show how many. ... Winney

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Yeah Winney, you havent posted any bears for a long time! We wanna see some new ones!  bear_original

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I wish all 639 bears could come live with me!   bear_grin  d035.gif

That's great that 401 have been sold!  Yeah for TTers! 

Winney, collectors are buying them from TT!  Both of my Christmas presents from my husband (Catherine made them) were both listed in the Bears for Sale section. 

I like looking at the Bears for sale section because bears from everyone are in one place and it makes them easy to look at.   bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

That is fantastic ..... good one TTers .... I must get my act together and get some on there  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

White City, Oregon

I know Kim...I have been  sick  a lot this last year, I was on steroids more than 4 times ...yikes!

My goal for this next year is to start straight way in January to get the ball rolling on my bears...yeahhhhhhh !....Winney

Board footer