Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Montgomery3.jpgMontgomery2.jpgMontgomery1.jpgOh dear sweet Clare, Montgomery has arrived!!!   bear_smile  bear_smile  bear_smile I absolutely adore him!!  He's the sweetest bear ever......and so handsome!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub He was a little overwhelmed by all the excitement at first, with a crown and tea party in his honor,  :redface:  but he's adjusting quite well this morning.  It looks like a certain Aussie bear by the name of Matilda has taken quite a fancy to him.  She told me just this morning she can barely breathe when he's around and her paws get all sweaty.  I think she's in LOVE!   bear_wub  I think we're all in love with Montgomery!!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you Clare!!   :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh my gosh he's WONDERFUL! What a handsome bear!!! Aleta, you and Clare couldn't have been better paired to trade bears!!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OOOHH!! GORGEOUS! I wanna join the teddy bear tea party!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I agree with Daphne; what a terrific swap, with end results to fit so beautifully with one another's style and, apparently, also, home decor!

Aleta... I'm coming to move in with you, to be surrounded by antique pine, white linens, posy-painted teacups, and teddy bears.  Just FYI...

bear_original

Pipa UK

Faaabulous !!!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

My dear Shelli,  bear_flower
You're always welcome here.  We have a big house with two guestrooms and a pool (though it has a lovely layer of ice on it at the moment!).  The bears and I love company!!   bear_wub   Make your reservations early though.....the summer months book up fast at Le Hotel de Breese!!   bear_original  If you say it with a french accent it sounds really cool!   

Hugs and hugs and hugs,   :hug:
Aleta

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Wow! I love your swap bear Aleta! Clair and you were a terrific pair to swap. What a sweet picture Aleta! Thank you for sharing!

Many Hugs Louise

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I just love Montgomery he is so handsome and Aleta I echo shelli's comments your home looks wonderful..

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Great pics!  and great bears! 

I like that Matilda's paws get sweaty! Too funny!  bear_grin   

I want to join the party too! :bday:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Clare and Aleta - your Bears are fabulous, you are both so lucky.
Aleta, your Tea party looks so wonderful and I am sure your Bears are very spoilt.
thanks for sharing the photos.

Hugs
Carolyn

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap: Yippeeeee!!!  He's arrived and what a celebration  :bday:  Awwwwhhhhh...he looks so handsome and gentlemanly with the ladies at tea time. 

Gosh, Clare, how could you doubt that Aleta would fall in love with him???  bear_wub

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh what a gorgeous swap... I am so green, I saw Clare's bear before it was posted, so I KNEW Aleta would love him.  Gee, I would have loved him LOL  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Gorgeous swap girls -  :clap:
Danni

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

he's very charming and looks right at home already!

Celena Oxford

So beautiful!!!  :clap: ....i wish i have one like that too  :cry:

Warm regards
Celena

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Aleta is as lucky as Clare!!!  Great bears, both of you!!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

He is adorable

Deb Upstate New York

That top photo is to die for.  Absolutely adorable.  Great bear Clare!
:clap:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oh, woo. A really gorgeous bear who fits so well with your own beary family....love the photos, and the bears! You must be soooo delighted!!!  bear_wub

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Congratulations, Clare and Aleta--what a beautiful family!!  :hug:

Eileen

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Aleta & Clare!!!  both of you created fantastic bears !!!!  :clap:
Thanks for sharing photo ! This is really die for !  bear_wub 
May I print out and keep as my photo collection ????

Hugs/Marie

clare14 Country Bears
England

Well would you look at him, getting spoilt rotten already!!!  I don't know!!!

Aleta, I'm so glad you like him, it has been a wonderful experience to do a bear swap with you  bear_flower

Thank you also to all of you for your wonderful kind words, and thank you to Susan for arranging all of this!!

Marie, I'm sure Aleta would love you to put the picture in your collection, aren't the pictures wonderful!!

Posey Grace (my precious bear from Aleta) is sat beside me now, and says hello to you all...........

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh I just love your photos and your bears having a tea party  bear_wub  how adorable...they would make a great framed picture or screen image :)
xo Sarah

LynBlair Posts: 139

Wow!  Another gorgeous traditional ted!  Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, Clare. :clap:   I love the tea party.  It's an utterly perfect setting.

Envious hugs,
Lyn

Board footer