Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Little Nan Posts: 233

I was wondering if anyone had used Letraset marker pens ?
I've just been looking at them and the colour range they have is huge but haven't any idea what they're like to use ? I've been using Copic but I don't really like the way they can leave the fur 'crunchy' sometimes !
Thanks in anticipation !!
Nan x

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I really like Prismacolor markers the best.

Yes they seem to be the popular choice , only problem is I can't find where to get them in the UK . I can get the pencils but not  the markers !   cry:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Apparently you have to buy though a company called Refuelled , but don't seem to be able to buy singly , and they only have grey in at the mo ? Strange !
Unless of course it's me Jenny .. wouldn't be surprised !!
Thanks anyway Jenny ! X

There is a company in the UK called  1buy1pencils.co.uk  who do sell prisma pencils and I've emailed them asking if they stock the markers so will  let you all know when I find out !

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Hobby craft have a brand which I have used....I have forgotten the name ..it begins with a K...also Letraset have dye based colour pigments  which do not separate out on the fabric..it's very true to shade. They do a multi-nib pen called Tria which at £4.95 each are not cheap but the one I bought has lasted a year with no sign of running out. The colours are unlimited too..and intermixable when you overlay the colours. They are very good.

Yes , I certainly liked the look of the colours , I just never have heard of anyone using them . Think I'll give them a go .. I've been a bit disappointed with Copic recently the black seems to have a ' metallic ' hue to it somehow.
Right thanks Jenny will definitely be ordering the Letraset !
How sad am I , getting all excited over getting some new markers !!  bear_grin   bear_wub

LittleButtonMeadow Button Meadow Bears
Devon
Website

I have to say I would recommend letraset pens over copic any day bear_original

Oh rights, thanks Helen , I'm glad I've made the right decision then !
Only problem I had was deciding on the colours , there are so many to choose from ! Dance bear_thumb

Board footer