Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hovexmasstand05.jpgHi, sadly the footfall wasn't good for the Christmas show I just did, so I thought I'd share my Christmas stand with you instead!  Does anyone else have any particularly festive Christmas stands to share here?  I'd love to see them!  Feel free to post them here!

This is my stand at the Hove show here in the UK, which I exhibited at last Sunday.

Pipa UK

your stand looks fabulous Paula. it would be amazing to see it for real !!!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Paula you done a great job on your stand i can see a lot of work has gone in to it .That picture would make a lovely post card.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beautiful table, Paula!!  Wow, I am so impressed with how great you made it look . . . of course the stunning bears add to the overall excellence of your presentation!

Kent
Website

Hey thanks everyone!  Glad you liked it - I had fun with the tree and the 'snow'!!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Paula your stand is OUTstanding!!! :hug:  bear_thumb

Wonderful bears!

Julia :hug:  bear_laugh

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely wonderful Paula! But of course we would expect nothing less from our amazing Paula!

Many Hugs Louise

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

That's a beautiful stand Paula - but it would be cos your bears are gorgeous bear_wub

Have a very lovely Christmas and Happy New Year Paula  bear_thumb

Penny  :hug:

Kent
Website

Glad you liked the pic!   bear_original

Has no-one else done a Christmas show lately - are there no more pics out there for us to drool over??  Or maybe you just forgot to take your cameras with you?!!  bear_whistle

Thank you so much for the Christmas wishes.  I'd like to send mine to you all too.  We need a smiley wearing a santa hat don't you think?

Happy Christmas to you all and let's pray for a peaceful and prosperous new year for everyone.  bear_thumb

Board footer