Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

that the same group of people, who stole our purse during the show in Wiesbaden (I posted about it in the next thread: http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=48637), also went to the Teddy Bär Total Show last Sunday in Münster  bear_cry 
I was shocked.. my husband warned the Organisation, who took it very serious and continue watched them. They soon noted they were recognized and watched and left the building.

I am sure this group of people is making their living with stealing..very sad.  We learned a lot from the bad experience in Wiesbaden and were prepared bear_original

I like to sent out a warning to all who do participate on shows or visit a show, as I think you can come across similar situations everywhere bear_sad 

The Teddy Bär Total show was GREAT!! Many International participants, many visitors.  I brought my camera but didn`t get the time to go around and make pictures. Next year we sure will be back !

Berta

BeeBears BeeBears
Guben
Website

Most of the exhibitors have been warned that this group of professionals is in Münster too...
Just hope they learned theire lesson but I dont think so...
Berta is right, it was an absolut brilliant show-many international people around.The George Dinner was fantastic and we had a lot of fun.
We will be there next year again-thats for sure

If I spot more phots or a video I will post the link immediately

bear_thumb
Sabine

Us Bears Pennsylvania
BeeBears wrote:

Most of the exhibitors have been warned that this group of professionals is in Münster too...

They're not "professional" anything.  They are criminal scumbags.  If they were professionals they would have jobs.  bear_angry

Definitely the "Gulliver" treatment!

Miser Miser Bears

Its just dreadful that thieves would target our wonderful bear fairs!  bear_cry

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Good on you, Berta, for alerting the show staff about the criminals . . . I'm sure it saved some folks from getting ripped off!

BeeBears BeeBears
Guben
Website

I ment this is a professional gang of thieves- they are well organized -thats what the organizers of the fair told me.
They are not amatuers just waiting for a chance, they are watching the exhibitors exactly, because nobody leaves their money unwatched...

Us Bears Pennsylvania

If, by "professional," you mean that they are too lazy to get a legitimate job then the term is accurate but using that word to describe illegal means of making a living just legitimizes the behavior.

They should be treated like the miscreants that they are.

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Maybe another word to describe is; "experienced" gang thief's ?  English not being my (and think also not Sabine`s) native language it is difficult to find the correct word and always willing to learn.  What I mean is that these people do steal for living, and really know the tricks how to do this, because they did it many times  bear_angry

Us Bears Pennsylvania

I'm just expressing my disgust for that kind of behavior.   bear_angry

Just using words to make the point stronger.  Like a figure of speech.

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thank you for explaining bear_original 

Us Bears wrote:

I'm just expressing my disgust for that kind of behavior.   bear_angry

Just using words to make the point stronger.  Like a figure of speech.

Us Bears Pennsylvania

I often forget that there are people who don't quite get the finer points of idioms, phrases and figures of speech.

We could probably make a game out of idioms in different languages.  bear_happy

Board footer