Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

1368627857_knit-ted.jpg

Knitting is not new for me, years and years (yes, that long) ago, wen my kids were small, I had a knitting home-Business and also knitted on request for a local yarn shop. It was mostly wearable items for adults and children I knitted at that time.

So much more fun it was to design and knit this BEAR !!
It took a while to get the right bear shape with increasing, decreasing, short rows and so on (I wrote down each stitch and row), Finally... here he is..
KNIT-TED!!

The little Bunny Toy, also in the picture, I knitted form hand dyed cotton thread. More pictures on my Blog: http://threadteds.blogspot.com

The first ThReAdTeDs® knitted Collectibles I am totally pleased with and offer for sale soon. First they will travel to me to my next shows, I hope they will be loved bear_original

Berta

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

FANTASTIC!!!! Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Conni Germany

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub So cute and wonderful!!!

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

They are adorable! I love everything about them: the bear sweet face, his colour and texture, the cute bunny....you really did a great job! bear_wub

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thanks so much everyone!! !! I am glad you like them  bear_original

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fantastic bear!!!!

Castalia Orsetta Milano

wonderful teddy bear.

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thanks you Jenny and Castalia. I work on another Knit-ted, same pattern but knitted on needle 1.00 mm.  One arm and ears to go.. bear_original  I enjoy to be back to knitting again!

Berta

Conni Germany

bear_wub I'm curious

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_original WOw!  Whenever I see a teddy bear that has been knitted or crocheted I am just amazed!  String and I don't get along so it blows my mind how talented this is!  Love him and I think I love the little bunny even more.  Your colors are great!

Board footer