Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

This is LINDO...he is 4.5 inches tall which for me is minute. There are loads of great artists who make MUCH smaller bears than this ..but for me it's very small. That said I so loved making him and am making another 3.. As I love the pattern so much. I tweaked it too much with a little alpaca one and have had to step back and remake the head.
But this is a learning curve...the best things come in small packages...
1368734045_image.jpg
1368734067_image.jpg
1368734089_image.jpg

Bears N Blooms Bears N Blooms
California

I think you did a fabulous job Jenny. Lindo is SO adorable. I love the feet. Did you felt them?  bear_wub

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Aww really cute bear_original

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks so much. The feet are just my usual style of feet in miniature. I use wool felt these days..after going through every other foot pad fabric over the last 11 years I like wool felt the best. I like leather too but felt does it for me!!! bear_original

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

Adorable!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

Teddybear Posts: 97

O my god that must be one of the sweetest and cutest little bears I have seen !! It's so lovely !!!  bear_original bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Oh Jenny, he may only be 4.5 inches tall, but I'm here to tell you what a big bear he is!!!!  I tried wool felt for feet a few years back, and I had trouble with it holding shape and not stretching out.  Do you line it? Did I have crappy wool? Anxious to see the 3!!!

Board footer