Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

FoxgloveBears Rothwell
Edinburgh, Scotland

Hey everyone,

This is Sadie, she is currently being auctioned to raise funds for the UK-GSR (german shepherd rescue)
All proceeds go directly to the organisation and they really do wonderful work to help rescue and rehome these wonderful dogs.

Sadie is entirely handmade, she is 16 inches tall, firmly stuffed and weighted with steel shot. She is made from luxury faux fur and she is fully lined inside.
She is needle and scissor sculpted and her markings are airbrushed. Her paw pads are hand cast in silicone rubber from a sculpt originally done in clay, they are then edged in cream felt and hand stitched around.
Sadie also comes with a handmade tartan bag to keep her safe.

Please pop over facebook to check out the auction, you can also see a picture of the real life Sadie that this bear was modeled on!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/205806406249980/ 

Thanks for looking everyone, it's really appreciated. As a life long animal lover and Dogs Trust volunteer it means a lot to me to be able to help out in any way i can.

Sharna. x

1378846630_weesadie.jpg

clwilmot HandmadebyCarrie
Tallmadge, Ohio
Website

gorgeous!!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

He is so beautiful!  :love:
Good luck with the charity, Sharna.  bear_thumb

Taylor Lincolnshire

Shes lovely, just had a peep at the auction and the original Sadie was lovely too. Wish I could afford to bid. Good luck!  bear_thumb

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

Wow, she's beautiful!

baildon bears Baildon bears
west yorkshire

She is beautiful just read the post, very exciting bear_original

Board footer