Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

I am happy I was chosen to join again this year in the miniature category. I have worked hard and proud of the pieces I am going to offer..a few need a last hand...  still a little time as the Show starts on 15 November 2013

1383373340_1-hollidaytreats-a.jpg 1383373371_1-hollidaytreats-b.jpg

My preview piece is finished..   and can show it now.. because now all previews are on-line and is it time to VOTE!!

The little bear is hand sewn and only 3,5 inches tall,5 way jointed, made from micro fiber and standing on a big thread peppermint candy and holding a big thread candy cane.  The theme of this show is "Holiday Treats".. Yummy.. bear_tongue .  As this is "The Season to Share"  this little guy is happy to share his treats with you. The Santa Suit I also hand-made, and is removeable. 

To see all preview entries and to cast your vote, please go to http://www.teddiesworldwide.com this will bring you to the Teddies World Wide website. Please read on the site how to cast your votes.

Thanks so much!!

Berta

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thanks Berta!

Although it was very difficult, I did cast my votes.  bear_smile

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh my - such a plethora of great Teddies and Friends!

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Thank you Peter, Sue-Ann and Pink.  Working on Christmas theme bears already brings a little bit of Christmas feelings!

Board footer